Friday, September 29, 2017

NEW STUDEEEEEEEEENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow guys! This year, we're getting millions of transfer students! Seriously, they won't stop coming! I have a huge group coming in like right now! Get out of the way or you'll be stampeded, there's so many!
Related image

Image result for ever after high crowd gif
WHOA! HERE THEY ARE! GUYS, CALM DOWN! THEY CAN'T HEAR ME!!!!!!!
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image
Don't worry, Ashlynn. You don't have to be afraid of me. I just tend to have ear-piercing extremely loud temper tantrums when people don't listen to me. Oh yeah, guys. This is Ashlynn Ella.
Image result for ever after high ashlynn ella gif
Kinda shy, isn't she? Anyways, the next student is Blondie Locks.
Image result for ever after high blondie locks gif
She's really talkative and not at all shy. She'll update you about all the new rooms or anything new that we might install. She's the school's reporter. Next up, we have Daring Charming.
Related image Hey, what's wrong? Feeling down today? Well guys, if I can tell you one thing, Daring is very full of himself. Most of the time, he'll be talking to his reflection. Oh, and don't think I'll be done introducing anytime soon. We still have a bunch left. Here comes Hunter Huntsman, he's Ashlynn's boyfriend.
Image result for ever after high hunter gif
Whoa girls, don't beat him up. He was merely joking! Oh yeah, and by the way, the girl in the red hood is Cerise Hood. The one with the purple hair is Raven Queen. Now, here we have Rosabella Beauty.
Related image
She's really into studying. From what she told me, she had straight As on all her subject at the last school she attended before she came here. She'll probably do well. And now we have Dexter Charming, who is the brother of Daring.
Image result for dexter charming ever after high gif
He's probably staring at Raven, he's got a HUGE crush on her. And that girl right there who's trying to get his attention is C.A Cupid. She is in LOVE with him, just like he with Raven.
Image result for cupid ever after high gif
Don't ignore it, you KNOW you like him.
Image result for raven after high gif
Yeah Raven, it's true. He does like you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish introducing the rest of the students. This is Bunny Blanc and Alistair Wonderland. They are dating.
Image result for alistair wonderland and bunny blanc gif
Awww, now isn't that so incredibly sweet and adorable? Anyway, next up comes Apple White, Briar Beauty, and Cedar Wood.
Related image
Hey, you guys. Where's Cedar?
Image result for cedar wood gif
Oh there you are. I see you and Apple are close. But, let's not stop. I still have a bunch more. I now introduce the sister of Daring and Dexter: Darling.
Image result for darling charming gif
Darling, what are you up to? Secrecy is not allowed at this school. Everyone has to tell me everything. No one can keep anything from me or I'll kill them, and I do mean that literally. Aside from that, this is Madeline Hatter. She's crazy!
Image result for madeline hatter gif
See what I mean? Third before last is Farrah Goodfairy!
Image result for farrah goodfairy gif
I love her magic! Now, second before last is Lilly Bo Peep!
Image result for daughter of little bo peep ever after high gif
Oh, and finally lastly, I would like to introduce Nina Thumbell.
Image result for NINA THUMBELL gif
She's really nice and willing to do anything! Let me show you an example. Nina, get me an icy unicorn frappuccino with extra foam, cream, whipped cream, and sweet glitter dust.
Related image
See? She's SO kind and useful if you don't feel like getting up. Mmm, a delicious icy drink is just what I need right now. Alright, I'm done with my announcements. You can all leave and go about the school. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment