Friday, September 8, 2017

A late midnight snack. . . . . . .

Hey guys, I know it's late. But I am going to order a teeny-tiny something just to relax my nerves a bit. Hey, Tss! Waiter! WAITER! WAITER! 
Image result for waiter gif Oh yes, a little wine to calm me down. But that's not what I wanted you freak! Write this down: a nice bowl of orange honey chicken, a huge casket of extra-oily fries, two heart-attack burgers, don't forget to double the cheese! Oh, and the BIG size bowl of creamy clam chowder with extra clams, I wanna go a little seafoody tonight. Continuing--- wait a minute? Did you actually think I was done? No way, Jose! UGH! Horrible pun, Hurricane Jose is coming. Anyway, I need to shut up. I mean no I shouldn't, I need to finish my order. Next, a ginormous bowl of Chinese noodles, extra saucy, with---- OH! How about some of that Cuban noodles sopa (soup) that I like so much! Oh, and to finish it all off, one--- no, make it TWO Queso Fritos, a side of Masa Reales, and your biggest size of the ICEE POOOOOP!!!!!!! MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN, ASSHOLE! GO, GO, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

. . . . . . .Ugh, how long is it gonna take ya? I absolutely HATE the service here, so DAMN slow!

Oh, there you are you shitwit!
Related image

Mmmmmm, come to mama.

Image result for orange chicken bowl

Image result for extra oily fries
Image result for heart attack burgersImage result for heart attack burgers










Image result for creamy clam chowder with extra clams

Image result for chinese noodles bowl

Image result for cuban noodles soup


Image result for queso fritos

Image result for masa real


Related image
Aaaaaah, there we go. Nothin' else like a nice, midnight, snack. Wait a sec, did you actually think I was gonna share? NO WAY! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, BUSTER! GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment