Thursday, September 7, 2017

Kung fu Class

Welcome students, to the very first Martial Arts class SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD ever had. First, I need someone to do a demonstration. How about my new assistant, Jennifer Love Hewitt? Image result for jennifer love hewitt gifShe is my friend's daughter and she knows a LOT about Kung fu, and that is why I assigned her to be the assistant of Kung fu class today. Jennifer, you can demonstrate a Kung fu move now
Image result for wood taekwondo gif
Sorry, if she looks like a boy there. She tied up her hair into a very small bun so it wouldn't bother her when she did that flip there.
Image result for dustin stranger things gif
Yes, yes, I know. You guys are SHOCKED AND STUNNED by how amazing she did it. But don't worry, I'm not going to make you do such hard flips and expect you to break a wood piece while doing it. You guys will begin in Beginner's Training. It's not hard, just show me such basic moves. Who wants to go first?
Image result for millie bobby brown gif

Okay Eleven, show me what you got!
Image result for person kicking gif

WOW, THAT WAS AMAZING! But don't hurt Jennifer, I didn't mean to go so far on your first try. Ugh, don't you people know what first try means? I'm starting to think you don't listen. Sorry, sorry, got a little off hand there. If you're not a beginner at Kung Fu, it was not my place to misjudge you, I'm SO sorry. Please forgive me. 
Image result for millie bobby brown gif

Okay, I guess that means 'sorry'. WHATEVER! Okay guys, now we're gonna go into 2nd stage. We're gonna learn how to fight just in case a burglar breaks into SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD and he's attacking me for instance and you have to stop him before something happens to me. We'll start off by me grouping you guys into groups and making you spar each other. Okay, Eleven goes with Will, Dustin goes with Lucas, Mike goes with Samwise, Nancy goes with Kili, Enrique goes with Jennifer, Frodo goes with Tobin, Hermione goes with Harry, Ron goes with Bombur, and I'll eat. Okay, are you guys READY? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Image result for girl and boy fighting gif
WOW, good skills, Nancy! Kili is fried eggs on a piece of buttered toast with a slice of ham and a delicious slab of cheese with a nice cup of warm milk and------
Image result for nancy stranger things gif
What? It's not like I'm dreaming about the perfect lunch right now. Okay, DON'T FOCUS ON ME! CONTINUE FIGHTING YOU FREAKING STUPID MENTALLY-DISORDERED GOPHERS!
Image result for hermione fighting gif
HERMIONE, YOU'RE FIGHTING THE WRONG PERSON! But hey, those skills are lookin' good, girl.
Image result for girl fighting gif

GUYS, GUYS! YOU'RE GETTING TOO VIOLENT, STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!! (SPLAT) I think I just got an egg thrown at me

Related image

Enrique, what the heck are you doing? You're supposed to be sparing with Jennifer, not seducing her. JESUS! WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, I know how to stop this. PIZZA DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for crowd of people running gif
Yeah of course you come running over here, you guys are just so-------------HEY DON'T TRAMPLE ME!!!!!! WAITER, WATCH OUT!!!!! THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, IT'S A FREAKIN' STAMPEDE, IT JUST GOT REEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for waiter with pizza gif

Image result for pizza gif

Ugh, I hate having to do this every time things get out of control. This school is WAY too overweight, I feed you guys too much. The key is exercising, more Gym class tomorrow! Get ready for an extreme workout! Okay, class over. I'm gonna go get myself some lunch



No comments:

Post a Comment