Monday, September 4, 2017

Baking Class

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning guys! How come you're still in your PJs? That's so stupid, get out of them! Even though it is labor day, we still do school. BECAUSE THIS IS A FUN SCHOOL, DUUUUH! Okay, so this class is about baking. I know you guys have probably done this class with us before and its boring and stupid, but SHUT UP and listen because we're entering you in a baking contest without your permission. SORRY, heh! Okay, let's go. Watch how I make MY recipe. IT'S A SURPRISE! Would you mind cracking 6 eggs into the bowl for me, Nancy? Oh, you don't want to do it because you think eggs are disgusting and stinky and liquidy? Well zip it and do the job!
Image result for cracking egg into bowl gif
Now put some condensed milk, I know its fatty but just do it, WHO cares?
Image result for adding flour gif
Good, now put some flour so it becomes a THICK batter.
Image result for adding flour gif
Good, but I see you completely DROWNED my mixture. I hope that won't let down my---- JESUS I ALMOST SAID IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Anyway, continuing. Plop in a bowl of chocolate chips. See where I'm going here? You probably have a hunch of what it is already. And by the way, so sorry that I'm making you do all the work, Nancy. Woops!
Image result for natalia dyer gifWell don't get OFFENDED. It's not like I have to do everything just because I'm the teacher. You kids can get off your butt sometimes and do work. Honestly, the world we people live in today

 Image result for adding flour gif
Okay, I see you plopped in the chocolate chips. Don't tell me you think I'm gonna tell you that it is choc----- YUGH!
Okay, now punch it into the oven. Image result for chocolate chip dough gif
Now, guys, while it is baking, we would like to----------------

Image result for explosion gif

GUUUUUUYS, TAKE COOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!! NANCY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DON'T GO THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for girl running away gif
WHO IS THAT?!
Image result for kili hobbit gif

What? You say your name is Kili and that you landed in our world inside of a comet that an Orc shot at you in Middle Earth? HEH! WHAT AN INSANELY FUNNY STORY! But it's okay, I've seen a thing or two
Related image
NANCY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! PUT THAT GUN DOWN RIGHT NOW, YOUNG LADY! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOOT KILI?! I TOLD YOU, WHY DON'T PEOPLE LISTEN?! ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO KILL HERE, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????????!!!!!!!!!!! Image result for gun in fire
There, I put it in the fire to dispose of it. You are NEVER to touch a gun again, Nancy Natalia Dyer Elizabeth Wheeler. And why are you even trying to kill Kili? He seems to be such a nice guy
Image result for natalia dyer gif Oh no, don't tell me. Let me guess, you don't like Kili because you don't like the way he looks and the way he stares at you and the fact that he smells like the 'hotel room' and that he landed on top of you and that you get this weird vibe that he wants to be with you? Well my dear, all I can say is, we have to find out for ourselves. Kili, are you into Nancy?

Image result for kili hobbit gif
Oh my GOD! Did he just wink at you, Nancy? I guess that means HE DOES FANCY YOU! FANCY NANCY!
Image result for natalia dyer screaming gif
WHAT?! You're upset? You don't like it? Well, I'm sorry. But I ship you two very much, and when I ship two people, things get NASTY! So yeah, no one stops me when it comes to relationships. And you just got yourself into one, girl. So sorry, but yeah.

OKAY, CLASS OVER, GUYS! GOODBYE! Or like my buddy Julien says, AU'REVOIR! God Bless :)

2 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled upon this fascinating blog post about baking classes in Chennai. The information provided is insightful, and it's great to see such valuable resources for enthusiasts. For those interested in enhancing their skills, Baking Courses In Chennai seem like a fantastic opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently stumbled upon your blog post about Baking Classes in Chennai. It's informative and intriguing! As someone passionate about baking, I appreciate the insights you've shared. Looking forward to exploring more of your content.




    ReplyDelete