Monday, September 18, 2017

Magical class!

Hey guys (COUGH!), it's time for (COUGH!) Magical class (COUGH!) (WHEEZE!) again. What? You want to know if I'm okay? Oh yeah, I just (COUGH!) got a little hurt yesterday when I tried to force the monster back into its cell----- WAIT STOP! FORGET I (COUGH!) EVER (COUGH!) SAID (COUGH!) THAT! (COUGH!) Just leave me alone, 'sob, sob'. I'm okay (sniffling). Today I expect to receive everyone's essays on the Niffler and the Demiguise. Does anyone remember that I was expecting those essays? Or did you guys slack off again and not bring anything? Because if you didn't I am going to lose it! I AM SERIOUS! (Sobbing) I'm sorry, guys. I just--- I'm not myself today. (Sobbing) 
Image result for ariana grande red hair gif

Yes, I'm okay, Ariana. I'm just (sob) a little hurt, that's all. Totally NOT physically, just mentally. Heh! (Sob) Can I please see your guys' work? (Sniffle) 
Image result for millie bobby brown gif
Yes, Eleven. You always make things better for me.






UGH, FASCINATING! AGH! OGH! What? No I am not hurt. OKAY?! YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH?! I GOT HURT BY SOMETHING BUT I WON'T TELL YOU GUYS WHAT! JUST TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL! Please. . . . . . .

CLASS DISMISSED! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY! I AM FEELING HORRIBLE! 
Image result for doctors running gif
HERE COME THE DOCTORS! PLEASE HELP ME, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS, IT HUUUUUUUUURTS!!!!!! HELP, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for emergency gif









1 comment: