Wednesday, September 27, 2017

AMBULANCE!

Guys, is that you? What am I doing here? Why am I in a stretcher?
 Image result for ally brooke crying gif

Oh no, everyone is freaking out, especially Ally. Are you guys okay? Wait, you say I was almost THIS close to getting killed because there is news throughout the school that Enrique attacked me and Ariana and took Ariana and I tried to stop him but he gassed me and I passed out? WHAT?! SO I WAS UNCONSCIOUS ALL THIS TIME?! DID HE TAKE ARIANA?! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO---- (COUGH!) Ugh, I can't even scream, my whole throat is singed with some kind of coal substance. Listen, Ally. It's okay, I'm okay, I could have died but I didn't. So please, don't cry
Image result for ally brooke crying gif

See? I'm alright. But as soon as I get off this bed and put my feet on the ground, I'm going after Enrique and putting my hands on his throat! I can't STAND this anymore. It's gone too far this time. In fact, BEYOND far. He literally and illegally ambushed a teacher and kidnapped a student. And to think I thought Tickle Detention would end all this. I'm so sorry that you girls are in danger of him, he just doesn't take no as an answer. Watch out for him, he marked you as his next target, Camila. So be on the watch. He could pop out from anywhere at any moment. And when I get out of here--- OOOOOOOOOOUCH!!!!!!!! 
 Image result for camila cabello gif

Am I okay? Yeah my body's fine, but my head! You know, this school is just never safe. WE CAN NEVER HAVE A QUIET YEAR! THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE OR SOMETHING--- Eeeeeeeeegh!!!!! My throat, again! 

Image result for emma swan gif










No, no, no. Don't call the nurses! I don't need medicine, I DON'T!
Related image

Too late.
Image result for cup of medicine gif

What is that? Milk? Mmmm, gimme. SPATTTOOEY! WHAT THE FREAKING RAMSES EATING BREAD THEN CHOKES AND MOSES HAS TO DO HEIMLICH MANEUVER ON HIM IS THAT?! 
Image result for hermione gif

Medicine?! I told you I didn't need any! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TELL THEM NOT TO DO STUFF?! IT WAS SO DISGUSTING, SO DISGUSTING I SAY! IT TASTED LIKE---- Wait a minute, I yell again. I CAN YELL AGAIN! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, hey, who's putting what on me?

Image result for nurses gif
UGH! That's disgusting! You stupid cretin bastard! Oh wait, is that my temperature? OH NO, IT'S SO HIGH! HELP! 





Image result for nurses gif



















AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I didn't mean THAT kind of help! GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANNA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND LOOK FOR ARIANA, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, they're all gone. Now I can relax. Ugh, I feel horrible. I got three health issues in this entire semester already! The Demogorgon wounded me, I sprained something when I fell from the wheelchair, and now Enrique intoxicated me with some kind of bullshit and I can't even feel my legs. Oh and now that I can scream again. . . . . . .GO AWAY! EVERYBODY LEFT, THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO, YOU DUMB CRAZED IMBECILE! GO, LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: