Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Breakfast time

Hey guys, good morning. I'm having a little something here, it's not much. It's just a jelly doughnut, some pop'ems doughnut holes, a couple of tarts, a piece of lemon tart pie, flan con Dulce de Leche, a Sacramento Argentinian pastry filled with Dulce de Leche, a bowl of pudding, funnel cake, apple fritters, and a Mcflurry to top it all off. See? Not a lot. I'm actually on a diet right now, I can see the drastic results already!


















































































 

Mmmmm, that was a good hearty breakfast. What was that? You say I'm not great at handling diets? WELL SHUT THE HELL UP! I'M DOING AWESOME! THIS IS NEARLY AS MUCH AS I USED TO HAVE! GO TO CLASS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment: