Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A not so innocent snack. . .

Hey guys, since lunchtime is coming so quick and I didn't have any breakfast either, I will have a brunch. It's a mix of a lunch and a breakfast. Say what? You never heard of it before? Well damn you! Because it is amaziiiiiiiing!!!!!! Okay, where was I? Oh yeah, WAITER!
Image result for waiter gif
Why the hell do you think I would want cake and coffee at 12:00 in the day? That's so stupid and absurd! Instead of wasting your time trying to give off a good impression on Kili, get out your list and start checking down my order you dumbass! Ugh, honestly. Okay, so I want a whole set of brownies (make one of them a lava brownie), a big platter of crepes (the French kind), extra powdered sugar! Don't forget that. Continuing, a huge stack of chocolate chocolate chip pancakes with more chocolate dripping down the sides. A couple-a dozen. . .uh, twenty. . .er, thirty. . .make that fifty oatmeal creme pies. A large nice big piece of Quiche, three big slices of lasagna, a parfait, a huge big chocolate pie just for me, and last but not least, a drink to go along with it, just to wake me up a little. How about a---- no not a Pepsi--- cola? NO! Cappuccino? No, had that too many times. Caffeine is bad for me anyway. Juice? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! I KNOW! A BUTTERBEER! Got that?! Now get out of here, stupid!
Image result for huge plate of brownies

Image result for lava brownie
Image result for crepesImage result for crepesImage result for crepes

Related image

Image result for oatmeal cream pies

Image result for quiche










Image result for lasagnaImage result for lasagnaImage result for lasagna

Related image
Related image

What the hell is this? A bite?! COME BACK HERE, YOU STUPID LARD-ASS! (Whip crackling) PA! PA! PA! PA! PA! There, that should teach you never to take a morsel out of my food ever again.
Image result for butterbeer

Mmmmm, aaaaaaah. There we go, now my belly is full. NO ONE BOTHER ME, I'M GOING TO SLEEP! Zzzzzzzzzzzz. . . . . . . . .









No comments:

Post a Comment