Friday, September 1, 2017

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!

I'M BACK GUYS HOW AMAZING IS THAT?! IT'S BEEN A WHOLE YEAR! Sorry, but it has been. It's September 1st, 2017 and its 7:34 PM. A LOT of time has definitely passed. But I've seen you've grown, you guys. Look how tall you got, and look at those big feet and hands and that funnily flat chest. That part funnily didn't grow, haha! But anyway, I'm back from my super long vacation in Bora Bora. Do you know I actually got to ride a 40 foot wave and I fell off my board and into the water and under a coral and couldn't get out and the lifeguards had to come and get me? How cool is THAT?! YOU CAN'T TOP THAT, BITCHES! Sorry heh, forgive me. I picked up a lot of low filthy sewer language back there. Anyway, I have some new nieces and nephews that I JUST discovered I was related to that I found living in a run-down hut about to fall off a crumbling ancient cliff who decided to join SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD!!!!!! AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, enough with my fucked up stupidity, I welcome you Eleven, Will, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Nancy, and a bunch of other people that I don't care to mention, HAH! Say hi, guys!

Isn't she pretty? And this is Dustin and Mike and Lucas and Nancy
Related image
Mike, why the HELL are you ice skating at a time like this? JESUS! But anyway, thanks. I am your best friend too, more like AUNT, AHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Image result for lucas stranger things gif
WHY ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME, YOUNG MAN?! I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE ASKING SHIT AT MIKE! DON'T YOU FU---- AGAIN! SO sorry, guys. I am trying SO hard to be nice and keep in my shitness. Sorry, this is Lucas guys, my unbearable nephew who is so proud of being black.
Image result for dustin stranger things gif

WHY ARE YOU GUYS EATING THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????????!!!!!!!!!! WHO TOLD YOU YOU COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOULD???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CHOCOLATE PUDDING IS ONLY FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, got a little too emotional there. But anyway, that fat-ass stocking up on MY chocolate pudding is my other completely WHITE nephew called Dustin.

Related image

Awwwwww, thank you Nancy. That is so NICE! Nice Nancy, that is your nickname from now on. Oh, don't like it? Sorry, I'm so STUPID! Anyways, and last but not least, we have. . . . . . .

AND WIIIIILL! MY FAVORED NEPHEW WHO IS THE BEST BEHAVED SON OF A----- JESUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Eleven, whatever is the matter with you? Are you OKAY? What is it? Why are you like this? Is it because of Will? Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, girl. Why are you so crazy? There is nothing wrong with him. It's not like the second he stepped into the room the 'car' smell came in. HAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! M'KAY BYE!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


Made on 9.1.2017 8:01 PM




















No comments:

Post a Comment