Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Gym Class

9/6/2017
Okay guys, here's Gym Class. I just realized now that SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD never actually had a Gym class before. Probably because I just realized how everyone in this school is gaining so much weight, it's so gross. Makes me wanna puke! Anyway, I need to lose a couple 'a pounds too, you know. Been eating way too many Caribbean platters on my trips, heh! Okay, enough talk about me. It's YOU guys who need to lose it all! Here's our list of things we're gonna do today:

Warm-ups - 6 stretches, 2 splits, 3 cartwheels, 5 crunches, 10 push-ups, 15 chest-presses, 4 planks, 8 lunges, 21 squats

Real workouts -  Jog for 1:30 minutes in one place, squat 11 squats with a weight over your head, run three laps around the field

Well guys, to be honest that doesn't look very easy. But who cares? This is conditioning. And you fat-asses need it! Just watch me, I'll take out my simple treadmill and you run for a couple of minutes. . .maybe one minute. . .or thirty seconds. . .make that 10 seconds. Alright, let's go!
Image result for treadmill gif

Okay, after seeing what happened to that guy, I don't really think I wanna try it out anymore. Well, okey-dokes! Back to what we were doing! Now who will go first? RON! Image result for ron harry potter screaming gif

WHAT?! What is wrong now? Don't tell me you have never done a stretch in your life. And where did you get all that food from? UGH, MY DIET IT RUINED! You should have never showed me what you were eating and now, AND NOW!!!!!!
I am going to order a Mcmuffin with an Oatmeal cup and Buffalo wings with a cup of coke to wake me up. Jesus, I haven't eaten anything since, WELL SINCE I WOKE UP!
GOD! Besides, what about a split? Can you at least try and show THAT to the class? I'm sure nothing severe will happen
Image result for ron harry potter screaming gif

Okay, I see you're obviously not capable of doing anything. How about you, Ariana? You never show up to------ ARIANA?!

Related image ARIANA, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! YOU PUT ON SOME CLOTHES RIGHT NOW, YOUNG LADY! YOU KNOW YOU HAVE J-CUP BOOBS THAT EVERYONE WILL OGLE IF YOU-- NEVER MIND, WHO IS, WHO'S------
Image result for enrique iglesias gifOh my God, Enrique! Are you SERIOUS?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DAMN GENTLEMAN! AND NOW LOOK AT WHAT I AM SEEING BEFORE MY EYES! YOU SPRAYING DOWN A HALF-NAKED GIRL! HONESTLY, I WAS STARTING TO THINK YOU HAD SOME SENSE IN YOURSELF, YOU SON OF A--------------------------------------
Related image
Hermione, I'm SORRY! I wasn't gonna say that, I would never say that to any of my nephews or nieces! HERMIONE, I SAID I WAS SORRY! CAN WE JUST PLEASE START CONDITIONING?! MOTHER OF GOD! Oh Jesus, now ALL the boys are ogling Ariana. PUT ON SOME CLOTHES, ARIANA GRANDE-BUTERAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Related image
There we go, FINALLY. And I NEVER want to see that again, you hear me? This school is not just some 'place', and you know what I mean by that, for you to take off your clothes and dance around to please boys and men. AM I UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE THIS GOES FOR THE OTHER GIRLS TOO! ONLY I CAN DO STUFF I WANT!
Related image
HOW IS WHAT I SAID FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for ron harry potter running gif

Well, at least I see someone running their laps. EVERYBODY ELSE GO TOO, GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for harry potter running gif

Image result for ariana grande running gif

Image result for natalia dyer gif running

Image result for people running gif

Wow Jack, you really worked up some energy there. Nice going! DON'T STOP! KEEP GOIN' KEEP GOIN'!

Related imageWhoop! There goes my takeout!  Image result for mcdonalds oatmeal gif

Ooh, thanks weird but adorable sun delivery guy! Wait a minute, chicken tenders? I ordered Buffalo wings! And where's the coke? Ugh, David and Goliath Tripping Over A Damn Log! I freakin' HATE the delivery system we have here! Go back and get my food, you fool! Honestly. Munch, munch. . .  Oh that is good.
Image result for feet running gif











Okay, you guys can't stop now! Munch, munch. . . Did ya guys hear me? P.E is over, STOP RUNNIN'!
 Image result for harry potter gif
Well of course you'd want to stop, Harry. You're so lazy, UGH! I HATE it! Get out of my sight and go eat lunch or something, I don't want to see you guys around me anymore. Get out and let me eat in peace! Related image Okay, THAT was the lunch bell.Image result for ron running gif

WHOA, Ron. It's just food, slow down, look at you. You look like you're running for your life!  Jehovah wow, I've got to start having Gym class with these kids more often

Image result for feet running gif














Nancy! Everyone but. . . . . . .you
Image result for nancy stranger things gif

Come. I need to take you somewhere. . . . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment