Friday, September 29, 2017

Curious. . .

Hey guys, it's me. I have some news to report. There are rumors that some person has crashed into SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD just like Kili did. We need to go and see who this is, I don't know why people think it's okay to keep landing from other worlds in fiery magical asteroids. God! Okay, let's go. Meet me in the new place we just installed, the Room of Requirement. Oh my God, I'm running as fast as I can to get there before anyone else can! Oh my legs are giving up! Someone get me a nice Mcdonald's apple pie with Cold Stone Creamery hot sundaes and a Cappuccino! With a piece of the cafeteria's special Cappuccino cheesecake to go along with iiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!! (Panting) (Running)  
Related image
Image result for cold stone creamery ice cream
Image result for cappuccino cheesecake

Image result for cappuccino

Mmmmm, so delicious. Okay, now I'm ready for a jog up to the Tower. What? You say I eat too many fatty things to consider this a diet? What the heck are you talking about? 1651 calories is nothing! You should think about what you eat, don't judge me, you lard ass! JESUS CHRIST, OKAY, LET'S GO, WE'RE WASTING TIME FOR GOD'S SAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment