Monday, October 2, 2017

NEW STUDENTS AGAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guuuuuys, today we have new students. THEY ARE FROM NEVERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys, I love to scream at you and scare the shit out of you.
Image result for neverland charlie rowe gif

This is Peter Pan, and he is talking to another new student named Aaya. Say hello, Aaya!
Image result for aaya neverland gif

Aaya, why are you crying? Is it because you don't like that Peter likes you? WELL DEAL WITH IT! Eleven, what are you doing here?
Image result for millie bobby brown gif
Are you okay? What? You say that Peter is staring at your boobs? WELL THAT IS NOT MY FAULT! YOU CAME IN HERE, YOU STUPID GIRL! Anyways, next student is Carmen.
Image result for carmen gif sisterhood
You're right, Carmen. He was also staring at her butt, which is inapprope and RULE OF THE SCHOOL IS TO NOT BE A PERVERT! Also, I need to tell you something. I know you might not like it, but Peter also likes you. There is a reason why. Because of your boobs I'm afraid
Image result for carmen gif sisterhood

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! THAT IS WHAT HE TOLD ME!
Image result for carmen gif sisterhood

Who? Peter? Or what?





















Oh you mean Kili, girls? Well sorry, but he's ALREADY
 TAKEN! I mean, not by me. Of course not me. Why would I ever want to take over Kili, because it's not like I fantasize innaprope moments between me and him. MARY AND JOSEPH WENT TO THE BATHROOM BECAUSE OF A SERIOUS BIG-ASS MWOM-MWOM-SEEYO! WHY THE HELL CAN'T I KEEP MY DAMN MOUTH SHUT?! He is after someone else, and her name is Nancy. And speaking of her, Kili is ogling her boobs too.



















Kili, that's DISGUSTING! You should know better than to stare at poor girls' chests while they're not paying attention and take advantage of them. Why are all the guys in the school doing this? You know, I actually have a niece--- well, had. She was very pretty and extremely busty, and then one day went missing because some disturbed asshole perv who rode a stupid-ass motorcycle kidnapped her and I never saw her again. They say he went by the name Butchy. I still can't find her, it's been 5 years (sob, sob). I'm sorry, it's just still so emotionally traumatizing for me. See? This is what happens to good-looking girls, they have to pay for men's monstrous actions just because they have a big rack or big butt or stupid crap like that!

Image result for baelfire once upon a time












What the hell gives you the right to say that to me, Baelfire? That's right. I know your name. AND DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HURTING PEOPLE! IF YOU'RE IMPLYING TO HOW I KILLED JIM OR IMPRISONED HOOK AND ENRIQUE, THEY FRIGGIN' DESERVED IT! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO MURDER PEOPLE IN THIS SCHOOL! YOU'RE THE ONE TO TALK, SINCE YOU LITERALLY HARASSED WENDY BACK UP IN THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS AND ALMOST ENDED MY LIFE WITH THAT CRAZY MONSTER ALIEN CAT! Oh, and by the way, I got rid of it. It's dead now. HAH! But don't worry, it's in Heaven.


 
  Wendy, I suggest you leave right now before---



 BAELFIRE YOU GROSSOM LOW FOOLISH PESTOSO BASTARD! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK AT WENDY'S BOOBS AND YOU DID! GET THE DAMN OUT OF HERE! OR I'LL PUT YOU IN JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I'm trying to introduce new students here and look what I get, a whole stupid commotion.


Oh no. Why do all the busty girls have to come in now when all the perverts are around? Ariana, leave right now. This is not a safe place for a pair of J-cup boo----




NO, ARIANA! PUT ON A SHIRT, THERE ARE PERVERTS HERE! I AM WARNING YOU! PUT ON A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Image result for charlie rowe gif

PETER! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I'M GONNA CALL THE POLICE! YOU ARE IN DEEP SHI---- What? You say you want to---- OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO VULGAR I CAN'T EVEN REPEAT IT! THE FIRST FEW MINUTES IN SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD AND YOU'RE ALREADY BECOMING ANOTHER ENRIQUE! NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN, I WON'T, I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peter, you are making me do something I really don't want to do. . . . . . . I NEED FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! Oh my diet is ruined! I hope you're happy. WAITER!
Image result for waiter gif
Ugh, not you again. I hate seeing your face, you stupid bastard! Only a drugged mother would love a face like that. Anyways, continuing with my order. I would like a meat salad, three huge greasy whoppers with quadruple times the cheese, Tres Leches, extra creamy. A pound of sugar cookies, cinnamon rolls-- 3 times the glaze, bacon rolls, doughnuts, ice cream, cheesecake, a big platter of burritos, a huge plate of greasy oily spaghetti, mac 'n cheese, a subway sandwich, deep dish pizza, BBQ buffalo greasy wings, a tall glass of cola, and a huge triple the size cream soda! NOW GET OUT OF HERE YOU PILE OF CONSTIPATED DUNG!
Image result for gylfie gif

Hey Gylfie, oh that is so sweet. I love knowing that you consider me family. What? You say you forgot one of your friends that wanted to come to SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD too? Well where is she? Bring her in.
Image result for otulissa gif

Oh is that her? She's so cute and pretty too! You say you're name is Otulissa? Oh that is such a beautiful name. Well, I welcome you to SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! How awesome is THAT?!
Related image
MY FOOD IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!! Who are you? GET THE HELL OUT! Okay, continuing. Well, I see we have everyone. Wait, Peter is trying to tell me something.
Image result for charlie rowe gif

WHAT?! You say a bunch more people are coming called the Lost Boys and that they are late because they stopped to get food? WELL THEY'RE STUPID IDIOTS THEN! TELL THOSE DESPICABLE FREAKS TO HURRY UP WITH THEIR DISGUSTING LOWLIFE LUNCH AND GET THEIR SORRY ASSES OVER HERE BEFORE I GET OUT MY TASER! Sorry, I'm just overwhelmed right now because my food is here. Also, is that one of them? You say their name is Fox? That's a stupid name. Anyway, mmmmm, look at all this good stuff.

Image result for all meat salad

I SAID NO GREENS YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! DIDN'T I MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I WAS DONE WITH MY DIET?! GET YOUR FAT ANUS OVER HERE! (Whip crack!) That's better. Now, let me start eating.
Related imageRelated imageRelated image

MY WHOPPERS ARE FALLING APART! GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOTIC---- Ugh, too late, he's gone. Aw, I wanted to hurt him some more. Never mind.
Image result for tres leches
Image result for many sugar cookies
Related image
Image result for bacon rolls

Image result for doughnuts
Image result for ice cream
Image result for cheesecake

Image result for burritos
Image result for spaghetti

Image result for mac n cheese

Image result for subway sandwich

Image result for deep dish pizza

Image result for bbq boneless wings

Image result for COCA cola large

Image result for cream soda

Mmmmmm, aah. Okay, I'm done! BYE BYE!


1 comment: