Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Check-up

Hey guys, it's me. I'm just here to see how you guys are doing during Hurricane Irma. Oh, and just for your info, Irma is not the first. Jose is on its way and you guys need to get ready. It's hurricane season you know. I am aware that many people got hit, like the Keys of Florida, Jacksonville, Puerto Rico, and many more. I feel so sorry for all of them and I hope no one is hurt and that no one lost anything and that they can rebuild what got destructed. Oh, and yesterday 9/11, the day when the Twin Towers got crashed by a hijacked plane by terrorists and thousands of innocent lives died. Those terrorists are stupid and they do not deserve to be prayed for. Do NOT pray for them, you know they are devils that ruined the lives of many families. Pray for the 9/11 victims that fell and the places that got hit by Irma, guys, pray for them. . . . . . .

Image result for emoji praying gif

No comments:

Post a Comment