Thursday, September 7, 2017

HURRICANE IRMA WARNING!

    Guys, it's me, your teacher. And this time, it isn't funny anymore. Hurricane Irma, a category 5 hurricane, is coming towards the United States. If you live in Florida, please start getting ready for it now. Save everything you have: family photos, special things, memories, pets, family, etc. And save them somewhere safe. And don't forget to pray to God. Just know that bad things will never conquer good things, so bad Hurricane Irma will never be able to truly hurt you as long as you have faith, hope, and love. Please, just try to keep safe. And if it gets too bad, EVACUATE QUICKLY! I am so terrified because I have some friends living in Florida and they might get hit and I don't want them to die or lose their home or anything they have. Pray for them, my friends. And pray for everyone else who might get hit or was hit already. Oh Jesus, this is horrifying. 

God Bless

Amen

Image result for jesus cross

1 comment: