Wednesday, September 6, 2017

New student

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY my beautiful shining stars! I have ANOTHER nephew coming to stay, his name iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis (drum roll). . . . . . .

ENRIQUE IGLESIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for enrique iglesias gif

Now, let's give dear Enrique a round of applause, shall we?

Image result for applause gif

Why do I feel like Harry is the only who's clapping? You know what? I can't stand it anymore, especially with the girls. All girls have a problem with poor Enrique. They never seem to want to like him. Every time I tried to pair him up with someone that girl that I paired him up with would scream and cry and run away. He has a history of girls I forced to be with him that ran away, there's literally a WHOLE list written down. There's Jenaveve, Margaret, Lela, Camila. . . . .you know what? I'm not even gonna get started. Anyway, Enrique, the principal is gonna come in now and lead you to your first class
Related image Emma, what the HELL?! That is NOT nice to say to Enrique. He is a very nice man and you are a damn principal. You stupid girl, for your stupid stupid meanness, you will have to sleep with him tonight in the same bed
Image result for peyton list gif Oh you're telling me no, young lady? You're a FREAKING principal of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD, how can you not accompany this poor boy. Did I forget to mention he is from Spain? The place you hate the most? Because of their accent in Spanish that they speak there? Well, well, well, I guess you'll have to deal with it all the time because Enrique LOVES to speak Spanish instead of English. So get ready, Principal Emma
Image result for peyton list gif
Are you trying to run away? That is not acceptable. Even Enrique is telling you not to do it
Image result for enrique iglesias gif

So, what are you gonna do about it? Treat him well? Or treat him like shi----- WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Anyway, stop being mean to him and treat him well. Don't be like Nancy, who I still have to talk to by the way. Anyway guys, meet me in the Gym class. Emma, don't forget to lead Enrique there
Image result for emma ross gif



Heh, I love the look on her face! So miserable, love it!

And what are YOU looking at? You think I'm being a grossom, disturbing, horrible, mean, pest, crude, foolish, vulgar teacher? No, I am not. Emma happens to be a very strict and mean principal, whenever I sent in the kids into her office to get stuff for me, she SNAPS at them and inquires them for WHY they have stepped into her superior office. Now that is some real dictatorship talk right there. And you guys shouldn't feel bad for her, you know who you should feel bad for? Enrique! OKAY, GO GUYS! GYM CLASS IS STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment