Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sewing class

GOOD MORNING GUUUUUUUYS!!!!!!! Hey, so I woke up this morning, and I was thinking: when was the last time we had a crappy sewing class? A MILLION YEARS AGO, PEOPLE! Sorry for my screaming, I forgot to take my pills. ASSISTANT!
Image result for pills gif
What? You're freaked out that my assistant is pouring out like two gallons of pills for me? Well sorry bro, but it's needed for my high blood pressure. Otherwise something bad could happen. OKAY! ONWARD WITH THE CLASS! STUDENTS, WHERE THE DAMN ARE YOU?!Image result for tauriel gif
Oh thank you Tauriel, for giving me that big pill I accidentally spit out when I was yelling at you guys for not coming.


Hey Ariana, did you sleep well? I can see that. So did I, I took a little nap after I had that seriously exhausting fight with Enrique when forcing him into the Tickling Detention.
Related image

What? I know it seems horrifying, but really, he's fine. No need to worry about him. He got what he deserved after flirting with too many girls. Anyway, I have two new people to introduce. First, my friend's cousin, Ally Brooke. She is a new student, welcome her guys!
Image result for ally brooke gif

Hey Ally, it's nice to meet you too. And she would like to say a few things.
Image result for ally brooke gif

Oh of course, you should love who you are! Thanks for mentioning that one, Ally. See? It's her. Isn't she just so sweet? And last but not least, we have our new assistant, she is the twin sister of Jennifer and her name is Gretchen! Welcome, Gretchen!
Image result for gretchen mean girls gif

AHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! Wait, why are we laughing? Never mind, she is going to show us how to sew. Since we have done this class before and we are out of the basics, she is going to demonstrate how to make a simple dress. And don't think we stop here, things get more complicated on the way. Confusing stuff like buttons and bows and things like that. Alright, show us how to do it, Gretchen.
Image result for sewing dress gif

Alright, step one. There she goes sewing a seam. . .

Image result for sewing dress gif

Now she finishes the frilly bitties on the bottom skirt of the dress, aaaaand. . .
Image result for pink frilly dress

SHE'S FINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHED!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow, I must say, I LOOOOVE it! You are so good at sewing, Gretchen. Let's give her a round of applause, shouldn't we, everyone?
Image result for enrique iglesias clapping gif

Who's that? I don't remember them in my class. Ugh, but anyway, let's continue.
Who wants to volunteer to go first?
Image result for britney spears gif

You Britney? Okay.

 Enrique, my man. How are you doing today?
 

Image result for lacey chabert gif
Image result for ariana grande dangerous woman gif

Enrique, what are you looking at? Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no. Please don't tell me---
Image result for enrique iglesias gif

Oh my GOD! ARE YOU STARING AT ARIANA'S BOOBS?! NOT TO MENTION BRITNEY! AND GRETCHEN?! SHE'S A FREAKING ASSISTANT! THAT'S ILLEGAL! WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL???????????!!!!!!!!!!!! ENRIQUE! I already told you millions of times, and at some point I even had to throw you into Tickle Detention. I can even see that you're still recovering from your raisin feet from yesterday! Just, JUST---- you gotta stop! Let Britney make her dress, and if I see you staring at their bosoms again I will smite you! Do you wanna get smote? Smotten? GAAAAAAH!!!!!! JUST KEEP AWAY! I HAVE A WHIP YOU KNOW!
Image result for kili hobbit gif











Image result for kili hobbit gif

Related image

Guys, I didn't mean it. I didn't MEAN it. I DIDN'T! IT WAS MEANT FOR ENRIQUE! AND IF I THINK THIS SCHOOL WILL BE HAVING AN OLD-FASHIONED WHIPPING PUNISHMENT, I'LL HAVE MY WAY! IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, YOU ALL WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney, please get on with your dress.
Image result for britney spears young gif

Just do it please, I have enough on my back for God's sake!

Related imageImage result for sewing dress gif




















Image result for sewing dress gif












Related image



Related image

Oooooh, you made 2 dresses. How nice. I'll give you an A+ plus for this, Britney. Whoops, would you look at the time? Almost lunchtime. Class over! (Footsteps walking away) (Door slam)

Aaaaah, now I can finally rest. First time in a million years that I've had a class end normally without anything disgusting or crazy interrupting it. . . . . . .




1 comment: