Tuesday, September 5, 2017

New students are crowding the cafeteria!

Wow! It looks like our pack of new students are invading the cafeteria. They must be really hungry and excited to get a first taste of the food to see what it's like! Whassup, Aragorn? I see you found the broccoli stew. Sure you don't want to eat it with some bread or something?
Related image
Oh no, don't worry. I'm not interrogating you, you can go back to eating that. It's one of my favorites on the dinner list. Alright, I'll go interrogate someone else.
Image result for legolas eating gif Hey Legolas, I see you're eating the same cheese that you had in class. Or is that Elven bread? Yeah, I think it's bread. Well anyways, looks really tasty. Related image Sheesh, that looks delicious. Guess you're already stalking up on desserts, huh, Arwen? Well, I can't blame ya. I'm known to be the kind of skip-dinner-and-go-right-to-dessert person.
Image result for dustin eating gif Great choice, Eleven. I love Eggos just as much as you do! L'eggo my eggo, yeah?
Image result for dustin eating gif Ugh, yes Tauriel. That looks delicious. But shouldn't you guys be having lunch first or something? Anyway, I have to rush because I've got a class soon. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment