Thursday, October 19, 2017

Swimming Class!


Hello guys, it's me once again. I didn't want to do swimming class in the pool because that place is just simply too small to have a swimming class in. So I chose a huge sea, it's not salty, so don't worry about your eyes getting stung. It's actually not a sea, it's a very, very large body of lake water. It's called the Light Lake, the twin of the Black Lake, where we had the tournament. So students, just get into your swimsuits and let's get this water party started! Yeah! While you guys fit into your suits, I'll just eat up a Creme Brulee with a banana cream pie shake.
Image result for creme brulee (Munch, munch) (Swallow) BURP!
Image result for shakeSLUUUUUUUUURP!!!!!! BUUUUUUURP!!!! Okay, how y'all doin'?
Related image

I see you found a nice swimming outfit, Camila. You should be glad you have a flat chest, and don't get offended or anything because this is good. If your boobs were like a C cup I'd be like "no she can't, too much cleavage", but HEY! You don't have to suck it up to anyone. You don't even have any cleave, not one bit. You could take your whole suit off, and I wouldn't mind. But please, don't do that. Okay, anyone else ready?
Image result for ariana grande dangerous woman gif
Image result for ally brooke bikini gif

Nice choice, Ariana and Ally. One pieces! Best type of swimsuit for laps. But please sew something over those tops.
Image result for harry potter shirtless gif

Hermione, Harry, Ron, how LONG does it take to put on a couple of swimsuits? We're not going on a full-on scuba dive here, you know. Image result for harry potter shirtless gif

HARRY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY PRIVATE SPA?! GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Whip crack!) Ugh, the NERVE of these students. Okay, whatever. Students, before you go into the icy, cold, freeze-frozen water, I am gonna have Gretchen here show you some strokes. Gretchen!
Image result for lacey chabert gif

Ooh, nice bikini. Love the color. Okay, now get in and show them the most important survival stroke, the Elementary Backstroke.
Image result for lacey chabert gif

Okay, nice presentation! Everybody give a round of applause to Gretchen!Image result for millie bobby brown bikini gif
I know, wasn't she great?

Image result for lacey chabert gif

Okay, that was the only stroke I wanted you guys to learn today. Now all I want is for you guys to get your exercise. Hop in and start your 50 laps of butterfly. Yeah, I just said that. GO! Image result for people swimming gifImage result for people swimming gif

Ron, why are you playing around like this? What are you guys doing?

Image result for people swimming gif

The only person who is actually doing their laps is Hook. You know what? I'm just gonna have to release my pet shark Molly to go after you guys so you actually start swimming your laps. Here she comes!
Image result for people swimming gif

HAH! Look at 'em go! BITE! MUNCH!

(Chewing) I actually hope one of 'em gets caught. HAH! Just kiddin'! Maybe not. Oh my Lanta, would you look at the TIME?! JESUS ACCIDENTALLY RAN OVER HIS MOM WITH A MOTORCYCLE AND JOSEPH DIALED 911! I need to get to the Teacher's and Assistants' Lounge quick! It's Doughnut Day, I completely forgot! Students, keep doing your life-threatening laps! I'll be back in an hour or so! When you're dead! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDIN'! HAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment