Saturday, October 7, 2017

EVEN MORE STUDEEEEEEEEEENTS!!!!!!!!! HOW GREAT IS THAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT????????!!!!!!!!!

Guys, I'm totally out of breath here. I honestly don't know why we keep getting so many students, probably because we're such a good school! We have a crowd coming in here. They're so excited! Oh, I forgot to mention something. I made Briar school factotum, so she'll be the one who will be helping me introduce all the new students, and she'll also help Rosabella show around the students to where they need to be and crap like that. So let's begin. This is Ariel.
Related image Sorry about the flash, I just wanted to take a picture of you for the yearbook. Quick note to you, please make sure to wear higher-neck shirts. Anyways, next up is Kathleen.
Image result for christina ricci gif
Hello, Kat. Can I call you Kat? Well, it doesn't matter. I call people whatever I feel like I want to call them. So, same thing. SAY CHEESE! Alright, took a picture. Now, this is Brie.
Hello to you too, Brie. I can see you're quite excited for all this, joining the school and all. You guys are really nice students, so far. Oh, almost forgot. PICTURE! Alright, next student is Isabela Moner.
Image result for isabela moner gif Hey Isabela. Oh yeah, guys. Isabela is my sister's niece's cousin's daughter twice removed. I forced her to transfer from her other school to SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD, because I'm pretty sure that whatever school she was going to was nearly as good as this one. And now, I would like to introduce Antoinette Kalaj.
Image result for antoinette kalaj gif Well don't you show off like that, Antoinette. This is a school, not a modeling business. I know you were a model before, but not in my school you're not. She used to go to modeling school, she was a perfect Arabic model. So next is Janel.
Image result for janel parrish gif
Yes, you smile, girl. I like you already! Alright, we have a few more and then I think we'll be done. So this is Goldie, she likes to call herself the Golden Queen. But since her name is Goldie, then that's what we'll call her. Say hello, Goldie!

Yes, her name really does fit her looks. Now I would like to introduce her fiance, Kaos.

Wow, he's got quite the temper, don't you think? Also, the next student happens to be his servant, Glumshanks. But Kaos likes to call him Glumwad, or Glummy. Here he is.

Alright, now this is Elsa. And I don't mean the other Elsa, that one died and so did Kristoff. This is a different Elsa, but she's sort of Elsa in a manner of speaking. Anyways, let's set aside all this confusing talk. Here she is.
Image result for elsa ouat gif
And this is Kristoff.
Image result for kristoff ouat gif
And finally, this is Elsa's aunt, Ingrid. She's pretty young, so she also wants to attend.
Related image
Hey, Ingrid. She also has ice powers like Elsa. Now, I think that's about all of it. Let's wrap this up and I'll just ----
Image result for explosion gif
WHAT'S HAPPENIIIIIIIINNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES THIS KEEPING HAPPENING, EXPLOSIONS ALL AROUND CARRYING MEN!!!!!!!! STUDENTS, HIDE! TAKE COVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Related image
JEHOVAH'S MAMA'S TWICE-REMOVED NEPHEW! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!
Image result for isabela moner gif
ISABELA, I TOLD YOU TO TAKE COVER!!!!! THIS IS WHY PEOPLE GET HURT, THEY NEVER LISTEN TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! HIDE RIGHT NOW, UNDER THE DESK OR SOMETHING!!!!!! THAT'S AN ORDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for ramón luis ayala rodríguez gif
NO, NOT ISABELA! DON'T TOUCH HER, YOU MOTHER-CRAPPING SON OF A TURD!!!! LEAVE HER! LEAVE HER, I SAY!
Image result for christina ricci gif KAT, DON'T GET INTO THIS LIKE ISABELA DID! THIS WEIRDO SHIT-WIT IS GOING TO GET YOU IF YOU DON'T HIDE RIGHT AWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUARDS, I SUMMON YOU! GUARRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for guard animation gif You stupid-ass! Don't waste your time flashing around that flashlight! Get this infernal guy out of here and lock him in the dungeon with Enrique and Hook! RIGHT NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment