Thursday, October 5, 2017

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Guys, this is extremely funny, I can't believe so many students are coming that I could slap myself! POW! There, I did it. Anyways, a few new people are coming. Introducing my relative's half-brother's distant cousin's daughter's cousin's daughter's brother's nephew, his name is Don't Ask. I know it's SUPER weird, but go ahead and ask him what the hell his parents were thinking. Actually, SPOIL ALERT! He has no parents, he is an orphan. I picked him up from Neverland too.

Image result for james madio gif

 Don't Ask, who the freak-dang-long-eye are all these people? Did they decide to come too? WELL TELL THEM THAT NOT ALL OF THEM CAN COME!
Image result for rufio gif





YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY STUPID RETARD TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE (P.S THAT SOMEONE IS NOT ME I AM NOT THAT PERSON THERE!). Put that damn sword down right now, Rufio. Oh and guys, this is Rufio. Say hi, Rufio.











Who the hell are you talking to? There's no Pan the Man here except well, maybe Pan the Man from Neverland!



Don't you DARE try to hit on him, Lost Boys! Anyway, Peter. I see you brought Blue Fairy along with yourself. Boys, meet Blue Fairy!


















Okay, can you guys please explain to me what you are looking at here? She's just a normal fairy. It's not like she's on fire or something, or that she is wearing an extremely revealing low-cut dress.















BLUE! HOW DARE YOU INSULT DON'T ASK LIKE THAT?! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GIVE YOU A BEATING IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN! Sorry, so sorry, please forgive me, Blue. I don't know what got into me. Anyway, where are the rest of the students? Wait, you say you have three more fairy friends coming over, Blue? Oh that is so nice. Where are they?

This one is Nova? Oh hey, Nova. You rock that pink dress, girl! I'm lovin' it! Ooh, now I want Mcdonalds. NEXT!




You say your name is Tinker Bell? Wow, so many people from Neverland. Again, I'm lovin' it!
And last?

ANOTHER Tinker Bell? Oh so funny. What did you say? You prefer to be called Tink just because you don't want me to get you and blondie Tinker Bell mixed up? M'kay, that works for me. And last but not least (I hope it's last because I've met enough people, I wanna eat something already), some two kids.

Maggie and Jack. Aw, they're so cute! And who are THOSE people back there? Oh yeah, I just remembered. Old Peter Pan and Moira, but they don't belong here. GET OUT! Ugh, finally. Now I can EAT for God's sake!



















Thank you ever so much, assistant. And some cream rolls too, please.


BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me, I gotta go make a run for the bathroom, I think I'm gonna explode like a bomb. (Running very fast)



No comments:

Post a Comment