Monday, October 9, 2017

Early morning snack!

Hey guys, I'm currently sneaking around to find a secret place to devour my early morning snack. The one that I have right after breakfast even though I just ate breakfast. I'm trying to be quiet because I don't want anyone to see me. Alright, get the hell over here waiter.
 Related image
Well, at least you're not wearing something revealing. But I still hate you. Now, I want you to get me something to eat. Let's see, I would like a plate of chocolate covered strawberry eclairs, some vanilla-frosted doughnuts, a slice of cheesecake, blueberry muffins, chocolate muffins, banana-nut muffins, and a big mug of cookie butter white hot chocolate. Alright, now off you go you idiot! What are you waiting for? And be back fast, or you're done for.

. . . . There you are, you pea-brain! Give me my snack and get the hell out of here. Ah, now THIS is a sight for sore eyes.
Image result for eclairs

 Related image
Image result for slice of cheesecake
Image result for blueberry muffins
Image result for chocolate chocolate chip muffins
Image result for banana nut muffins
Image result for cookie butter white hot chocolate
Mmmmmm, that's captivating. (SLURP!) I'm just glad I got to do this before any students could catch me and steal my snack. And even if they did catch me, they would know better than to steal my food. They know that I'll hurt them if they do. Ahhh, what a life. Bye, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment