Friday, October 13, 2017

The anniversary goes on! More gifts from my students!

Well, the anniversary goes on, guys. There are more of my students who want to give me some gifts. You know, I just can't believe it's actually been such a long time since this school was created. It feels like it just opened up yesterday. (SOB!) I'm so amazed that we've gone through so much together and all these hard times and (SOB!) we still let the good times dominate. I'm so (SNIFFLE) happy for all of you.
Image result for keira knightley crying gif
Oh Elizabeth, you're crying. (SOB!) Just like me. Now, would someone please get me a hankie so I can (SNIFFLE) put an end to this drama?
Related image
Oh, that's so much better. FWPOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Let me get all that out.
Image result for raven queen ever after high gif
Hey, I know it's gross. But don't look at me, we all have boogers. And what's 'gross' is if we don't blow them out and leave them in our noses to dry up.
Image result for raven queen ever after high gif
Whoa, RAVEN! STOP! Alright, I'm done with my disgusting conversation. Now let's move on to the presents. So, who got me what?

Image result for elsa ouat gif

Image result for elsa ouat gif Oh my god, Elsa. You made this ice sculpture for me? That's so incredibly sweet of you! But shouldn't I get something like cake? Alright, who else has got a goody present for me?
Related image

Related image Awww! It's a cat, and she's so adorable! Wait, it's a she, right? I think it is. Oh thank you Janel, thank you so much. I love her. And you know what? I'll call her Starry. I always wanted to call my cat that. Next?
Image result for arwen lotr gif Okay Arwen, what did you get me?

Related image
IT'S A PIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD ARWEN, I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK! I just love pigs so SO much! Aragorn, get your stupid filthy hands off my piglet. Anyway, I think I'll name her Fluttershy. Like the pony from My Little Pony. That's such a cute name, fits the piggy. Next!
Image result for eomer gif
Oh, Eomer. Ahem. Well, it's you. Um, this is awkward. Did-did you get me anything?
Image result for sorry letter
Eomer, I don't know what to say. This is truly a heartwarming and forgiving letter, but what you did can't be forgiven so quickly. I just need you to start respecting my wishes, and then I'll respect yours. But in a manner of speaking, I forgive you. But just a bit, deal? Now, who's next?
Image result for ruby gif ouat
Hey Ruby, so where's my present?
Image result for ruby gif ouat
That old lady there isn't me. That's Granny, Ruby's granny. Now, Ruby. Why are you telling me this whole shitty crappy story about how the present you have for me isn't physical but it's mental? What? You say you want to show me that forgiveness is important, and that's why you're going to KISS EOMER? NO RUBY, DON'T! RUBY ---

Related image
OH MY GOD, THIS IS HAPPENING! IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! Wait, I need to calm down. I need to stop myself. Why the hell would Ruby do something like that? She HATES Eomer!
Image result for will and elizabeth kiss
And there goes my dearest niece, kissing the one person who I thought hated her. You know, it's not what it seems. Am I right? Now since all of you have disgusted me, I deserve presents from you NOW. Who's first?
Image result for elizabeth swann gif
Alright, Elizabeth. What did you get me?
Image result for present box gif with inside
Wow, this is the coolest! A self-automated robot! Elizabeth, I couldn't thank you more. Now who's next?
Image result for will turner gif
Yes, babe? FWOOPASEEEMOOONANANA! I mean 'Legolas', definitely 'Legolas'. Don't think I said anything else, because I most certainly didn't. I most certainly dropped that crush that I may or may not have had back then, and it's not like I still like you. SATAN'S NANA LOOKED UP AT THE SKY AND A  BUNCH OF DUMPS CRASH LANDED ON HER! WHY THE HELL AM I SO STUPID! You know what? Just ignore what I said. What did you get me?
Image result for bow and arrow
Wait, you're actually giving me your bow and arrows? I can't even use them! I thought they were the most important thing to you in the whole world, maybe even more important than Elizabeth or Tauriel or Arwen! Alright, now it's time for food. The others have already given me their presents, and I think the rest who didn't have food instead. SO BRING IN THE FEASTING FOOD!
Image result for isabela moner gif

Image result for fancy cake
Wow, Isabela! I can't believe you baked this ginormous illusional cake that looks like present boxes! It's so amazing and incredibly big! Are you sure you didn't have any help?
Image result for isabela moner gif Well then, you're an amazing chef if you made this all by yourself. This is even more amazing then what my lame ass-faced waiters bring me. Now, let me cut myself a slice.
Image result for pink slice of cake
MMMMMMM!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO SCRUMPTIOUS AND DELECTABLE! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Thank you so much, Isabela. This is one of the greatest cakes I've ever tasted in my whole entire life. I give you so much credit. Alright, I guess that's it. Bye, guys!




































No comments:

Post a Comment