Sunday, October 8, 2017

Gymnastics class

What's up, guys? I'm delighted to announce that we're about to have our first gymnastics class. Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Gymnastics is so hard, no one can master it if they don't start at an early age!" Well if that's what you thought, then you couldn't be more wrong. SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD is a school that encourages you to be confident and have faith in what things you can accomplish. And gymnastics can definitely be one of those things. First off, I would like to introduce someone. Say hello to Flavia!
Image result for flavia saraiva gif She is an extremely talented amazing gymnast, but she's also my dad's half-cousin's grandfather-in-law's aunt's niece's uncle's neighbor's daughter. Really confusing, right? I know, all this related stuff is SO complicated. But anyway, she is going to be showing us how to do gymnastics. Now Flavia, you can change into your leotard and start warming up.
Image result for flavia saraiva gif
Whoa, that gets me every single time. How do you even practice on such a thin stick? I mean, it's literally only four inches wide. Do you see how she does that, guys?
Image result for thranduil gif
No you don't got this, Thranduil. Do you know how HARD it is to attempt a flip like that? You can't do that unless you practice like crazy, which is what this class is for!
Image result for person doing a flip gif WHOA, WHOA! BE CAREFUL, ARWEN! YOU JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, YOU CAN'T BE DOING SUCH HARSH STUFF YET! But on the bright side, you're flips are amazing. You stuck that landing like an angel, girl. Can anyone else do that?
Related image
Wow, Ruby. THAT WAS REALLY SO AMAZING!
Image result for ever after high raven gif
Okay, Briar. I understand you're nervous and you don't feel like you can do it, but I assure you, once you get the hang of it, you can be JUST like Flavia. Flipping around and feeling like a queen! How about you try, Baelfire?
Image result for baelfire ouat gif
Flavia's going to show you what you're going to do. WAIT! Quick class interruption. We have a student who missed the quick speech I had to announce for the new students. Her name is Cora.
Image result for ouat cora gif
She wants to apologize for missing the speech, but it's fine. Some people just don't make it. At least she's here now. So anyway, back to Flavia showing you what to do, Bae.
Image result for flavia saraiva gif
You don't necessarily have to do all that in one fit combination. It's okay if you mess up on your first try. Just try not to break your neck, or anything else.
Image result for baelfire ouat gif
I don't care if you're freaking scared, you idiot! You really think I care if you break something? Well news flash, I DON'T CARE! Now go. Do the flip.
Image result for man gymnast gif
Wow Baelfire, that's so good! Now, just be careful --- BE CAREFUL!!!!!!
Image result for ariel winter fall gif Thank you for clapping, Ariel. He did a very nice job indeed, even though he did nothing of what Flavia did and performed a completely different flip.
Image result for baelfire ouat gif
WHAT?! NO! NO! THIS IS THE HUNDREDTH TIME SOMEONE'S GONE AFTER THE GIRL STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!! BAE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE CONCENTRATING ON WENDY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS, YOU BRAINLESS HALF-BAKED DUNG-FACE?! ALL MY INNOCENT GIRLS HAVE TO FACE A THREAT OF LOSING THEIR VIR--- Ahem, I have to calm down here. Sorry, guys. Like I said, I have high blood pressure, which leads to temper tantrums. Now, as I was saying, I'm sorry to say that I'll be lowering your grades from now on, Bae. If someone steals my plate and eats my food, as I like to say, then they're dead for good. Sometimes literally, you know. So you're lucky that I'm not going to kill you like I have with some other students. You know, I totally hate when people are in love.
Image result for melody gif
Yes Melody, that's true. Love is wonderful when it's not FORCEFUL.
Image result for eomer gif lotr
I don't even want to hear you speak. I can't believe my own flesh and blood would do something so disgusting. I don't even want to see your face anymore, you disgust me so much that I can't even think about you. You rotten up my brain if I try to think about you. Poor Ruby and Cerise, a mother and a daughter, getting stalked by the same shitty person. And no, I don't feel ashamed using that language. I have every right to, and I don't care if you're embarrassed that I'm giving you this speech in front of everyone. YOU DESERVE EMBARRASSMENT, YOU SON OF A TURD!!!!!!!!!
Related image
I don't know who the hell you are, but I know that you're close to Legolas. Why the crap are you laughing in a moment like this, you foolish dolt? I'm trying to be serious here and express my anger, and you just burst out laughing you old crook! Now, why don't you try some gymnastics, Cora?
Image result for gymnast gif
That's really good, Cora. I'm amazed at how your skills are at such a high level even though you just arrived. Did you do gymnastics before you came to this school?
Image result for cora young ouat gif Well then, that's good. I'm terribly sorry if I don't seem like I'm in a good mood, I'm just so depressed after what just happened. I've been trying so hard to be nice to the guys here, but they don't even respect that and treat my actions like shit. All they care about is stalking and sexually harassing the girls here. Listen, I'm so very sorry, but I'm afraid we'll have to cancel class. I'm too upset right now. You may all leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment