Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Anniversary of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD!

Hey guys, welcome to the 3rd year Anniversary of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! I'm sorry if we never had one before, it's just I never thought of doing one until now. But guess what? There will be food, music, dancing, and so much more! It's happening today you know. And I have three new people coming to help with the party planning.
Image result for clara oswald gif

Hey Clara, oh yeah, I see you're amazed by the decorations I put up. I made it look snowy and winter magical like! Anyway, Christmas is coming up soon. Also, doesn't it remind you of Antarctica? AHA!
Image result for michael campion gif

Image result for jenna coleman gif

Oh sorry, Clara. I know you're stunned. This is Jackson, he's gonna help with the surprise. Please don't be mean to him like other girls were mean to people like Thranduil and Kili.

Image result for michael campion gif

JACKSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Image result for popko gif

Oh and not to forget, this is Popko. He is also gonna help. I see the two are interested in you, Clara. 
Image result for jenna coleman gif

What? WHAT?! You say you don't want them near you and you don't like the fact that Popko and Jackson like you and are staring at your big boobs? WELL THAT IS NOT MY FAULT! THEY'RE BOYS, WOMAN! GET USED TO IT! IT'S NATURAL! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, continuing. The last but not least, this is Stephanie and Ramona. 

 No it wasn't, Ramona. It was required for me to yell at them like that, otherwise they never learn. Anyway, Stephanie, come out!



 Um, Stephanie? I think I made it clear, and this isn't the first or second time or even the third - don't wear such low-cut revealing tops. I don't care if you think you're trying to impress your boyfriend or something, but I don't want that. I've already had enough trouble with one of my friend's nieces, Ariana, wearing revealing tops and not giving a damn about the fact that she has a J-cup bra size. I'm only doing this to protect you from the perverts that wander in this school. Please, listen to me and do this before bad luck arriv----

STEPHANIE, I WARNED YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUU------ Wait a damn crap, who is THAT?! Get out, impostor! I've had one too many! GET OUT! Stephanie is NOT a sexual artifact to look at! I'm angry, I'm boiling up. . . . . . .


I SAID STAY AWAY FROM STEPHANIE, POPKOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ, these annoying people. Oh, and by the way, the impostor just told me right now that his name is Fernando. He wants to help us with the anniversary, I think we all know the real reason he's here.


WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO STEPHANIE, FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????!!!!!!!!!

 Good, now don't make me do it again. I could've shot you---






FERNANDO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh nah, who cares what happens to that freak? He's not even one of my students. Now, Jessie here, my lovely assistant, is going to bring in all the decorations.


 Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce her to Jackson, Popko, Stephanie, Ramona, and Fernando.

  Jackson, I swear to God, don't you dare! Jessie already has a boyfriend and his name is Wiho! And so does Clara! His name is Doctor Who! Don't believe me? Go ask them. Don't believe them? Go meet their boyfriends. Don't believe their boyfriends? Go--- okay, I'm done here.

 What? You say you want to give Jackson a kiss so he stops following you around now and you don't have to deal with it later? Well yeah, that sounds like a smart plan, but I still don't like the fact of you two having physical contact that might turn into se---


 (THUD!) I'm sorry, guys. I went dizzy and lost my balance, I fell and now I'm hurt. AND ALL BECAUSE JESSIE KISSED JACKSON WHEN I TOLD HER NOT TO!


What? You say the decorations are ready? Alright, bring it on!
Image result for balloons gif Yes, balloons! My favorite!




















Streamers and presents and gifts and blowers! Amazing!
Image result for streamers gifImage result for party blowersUgh, those party blowers are LAME. Get something better out, Jessie!

Image result for party blowers
Oh, okay. NOW we're talkin'.
Ooh, here comes Jackson with the confetti!


 Aw, too little. MORE!
 
 EGH-A, EGH-A, EGH-A, EEEEEEEEEEGH!!!!!! TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH!


















Nah, you know what? It's okay. I see the students enjoy the confetti. I won't take it away. Anyways, this is the 3rd Year Anniversary of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD! Why not have fun and enjoy it all? Okay, PRESENTS TIME! Popko and Ramona are in charge of that. Popko, Ramona! Bring the presents in!

Image result for present gif



Image result for present gifImage result for present gif

WOW! They look so pretty and majestic! There is a huge mountain pile, so let's start off with these few. Also, note to all of you, I hope you didn't think these presents were for you. Right? Right? 
Image result for ron weasley gif
Image result for harry potter crying gif
Image result for regina crying gif

Guys, GUYS! PLEASE! I didn't mean it! STOP CRYING!
Image result for regina crying gif

Okay, thank you. Now, everyone can have the pleasure of opening up one gift. Only ONE! Remember that. But you have to also remember that this anniversary is all about me. Who started this school? Me. Who made you guys heroes by making you my students? Me. Who the hell had to put up with years of stupidity and disgrace from certain bozos? ME! So, in return, each and every one of you have to give me a gift, specially from you and your heart. Do this before you open your presents. Okay, who wants to gimme a giftie first? Eh? Hurry up, people, cause I'm hungry.

Image result for millie bobby brown gif

Aw, thanks you guys. Eleven and the others are clapping for me. What have you got for me, Eleven?

Image result for present gif


















(GASP!) Is that--- is that a puppy? For me? Thank yoooooooooouuuuuu!!!!!!! I'll call her Bluebell Grace. Oh, the other pets will be so excited to meet her! Thank you so much! I will cherish raising her! Next gift!
Image result for tauriel gif














And what do you have for me, Tauriel? 

Image result for present gif

















A Teddy Bear? And an alive one too? Oh God, thanks! I needed one to help me guide through my rough sleep, a half a ton of pills don't always work. And what are YOU looking at? I need these pills, I have a bunch of crap going on with my health right now: hepatitis, high blood pressure, apnea, and yada yada yada. Anyways, I'm gonna name her. . . . . . .CLAVEL! Yes, Clavel. Like that beautiful flower. Okay, can someone help me with this big one? ASSISTANT! Oh there she is. OPEN UP THE GIFT FOR ME! Jesus Christ, the slow service these days.

Image result for present gif










HURRY U---- Wait, another puppy? OH TWICE IN ONE DAY! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE! Oh wait, yes I can. Let's see, what could I call this sweet cutie darling pie? How about Rhododendron?

Image result for harry potter gif
What? WHAT? You think it's a gross disgusting ugly name? Well I have news for you, Harry. SHUT UP! Yeah, that's right. And now that I think about it, I'll just call her Sweet Pea. And speaking of that, where's your gift to me?


Image result for present gif
COOKIES IN A BOX! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!! Thanks so much, Harry! I know you know how much I love food! (BITE!) (MUNCH!) (SWALLOW) BUUUUUUUURP!!!!! Aah, that does feel good. You know, I'm glad you guys appreciate me and love me so much. Even if I can be a total bastard sometimes. Wait a minute, I'm not the bastard. You guys are! And especially YOU! The one who caused all the traumatic experience for SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD and corrupted and killed and hurt and broke and---- 
Image result for ariana grande gif red hair
Oh God, I'm sorry, Ariana. You're right. I'm getting ahead of myself here. Let's just enjoy the day! Say what? There is one special present from all of you? The biggest one? IT'S BIG?! OOH, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT IS! I'M HYPERVENTILATING! I'M OPENING IT UP, I'M, I'M, I'M--- 

Image result for present gif


Image result for card opening up gif
What is this? An envelope? Don't tell me you guys gave me a Anniversary Card instead of a cake or something! Come on!
Image result for camila cabello gif

You want me to open it up? Fine, but it better not be something stupi-----
(Crying) Oh. . .my. . .God. I didn't (sob) actually (sob) think (sob) that you guys would actually care (sob) to write something so meaningful (sob) and (sob) strong (sob). You guys really outdid yourselves this time. I'm so happy for all of you, and myself. Thank you so much! This is truly an amazing gift, it outshines the rest! I love you guys too! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for ally brooke gif

What? Do I want food? OF COURSE I WANT FOOD! WHAT KINDA STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?! GET IT IN HERE YOU STUPID BOMBARDING CRETIN IMBECILES! 
Image result for birthday cupcakesImage result for cake popsImage result for cake pops
Image result for birthday cupcakesImage result for many doughnuts


Image result for many sundaesImage result for many sundaes
Image result for many sundaes










Mmmmm, this is all so delicious. While I'm eating, you guys open up your presents. Go ahead, I ain't stoppin' ya (GOBBLE!).


Image result for present gif






















Who's THAT (BITE!) (MUNCH!). Oh yeah, I forgot. Jessie's boyfriend, Wiho. Be careful you idiot! Those were hand-wrapped by--- not me, of course. I don't waste my time on boring shit like that, my assistants did it for me of course. (BITE!) (MUNCH!).
Image result for emma watson opening gift gifImage result for HARRY POTTER opening gift gif

Related image
Image result for millie bobby brown opening up gifts gif

Oh no, you guys found the Stranger Strings toys. No, please, have mercy. Don't start spraying, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-----
Image result for millie bobby brown opening up gifts gif

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAKE! CAKE! LOOK, THERE'S CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image

I ordered the largest they had. It's 5 feet tall! My stupid-ass bakers and waiters finally made use of themselves and made something that was actually good this time. So, what can I say? Let's dig in!
Image result for people running gif

Wait, stop you guys, STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for jack sparrow gif

Don't you dare run to the cake, Jack. I said to friggin' stop running for Christ's sake! As tradition, I get first slice. I hope you knew that you stupid despicable dumbass! Oh, and only I can cut the cake.
Image result for piece of pink cake

That (chewing) is the BEST cake I've ever had in my entire life! Here you go, guys.
Image result for emma swan gif

What are you talking about? This is such a small piece. How much smaller can it GET? I'd like to hear that. Now, here's some for you guys.
Image result for tiny piece of pink cake

Image result for ron weasley gif

What you think those pieces are too small and that I cheated by cutting myself a much bigger piece and leaving you guys nothing but disgusting tiny ones? WELL SHUT THE HELL UP AND EAT THAT OR I'LL TAKE IT AWAY AND YOU WON'T FIND IT ANYWHERE FOREVER AND ON AND ON! EAT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh God, I think I have a stomach ache for the first time in years. I'm plopping to the floor right now. Someone carry me to my bed, I need to go on a seriously long 5-hour nap. DON'T WAKE ME UP! Or your life is over before you can say TOPEKA! Remember, my deathly warning: BEWARE! DO NOT DISTURB THE TEACHER'S SLEEP! Okay, that was my warning. ASSISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for animated person gif

Oh what? You're tired? Don't even start! I went through SO much work forcing that ginormous piece of cake down my throat! Do you know how much effort and time and difficulty it takes to do something so hard like that? NOW PICK ME UP AND TAKE ME TO BED! NOW! BEFORE I LOSE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment: