Thursday, October 5, 2017

Disrespect. . .

You know, I always thought the worst and most disrespectful people I could ever have in my life were my students. People like Enrique and yada yada yada. But you know what? I never took the time to realize that it was YOU all this time. I took you in, when no one else would. I showed you that you could become a better person, build yourself together into a happiness in SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD. But all you've done is abuse this school, including me. You brought misery and heartache and disgust, and all because you are so lazy and stupid and despicable that you haven't thought that "hey, maybe I should comment more" or "hey, maybe I should help SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD receive more students". But HEY, guess what? It never happened. And all because of you, you pestoso fool! Even Baelfire and Hook are better than you, and that is saying something. Despite the fact that they attacked two meek, fragile young girls because of their bustiness, you still are more WORSER! You disgust me. Have you never thought of all the things I and the students and in general, SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD, has done for you? Why, I even set up a Fundraise room to work up more students. You even made me think I was actually doing good on my diet, but I ended up gaining 10 more pounds. I'm crying. This was supposed to create joy, it was supposed to be a blessing for you! And now it's too late, because you ripped that blessing out of your face and threw it into the garbage! I thought you could be a changed being, but you're not. Have you ever thought of why I've gone on all those vacations? It's because I felt stressed out, frustrated to near death because of your disgusting appearance here! I left for a whole year and a half because I felt aggravated here in SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD. You were losing respect for me and the rest of the school as well. You gave my nephew Seth-Seth bad luck, do you know what happened to him? Because of your foul presence, he got hit by a car. He is in the hospital right now in a coma and I don't even know if I'll ever see him awake again. The only way you can fix all this is if you invite more students, not expect ME to do the job of bringing in more students. YOU have to help out too, you know! I pray to God for you to change, I seriously hope you know what you've done. The lives and hearts you've cost in poor SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD. So long, you bastardo! Thanks for making life here so dangerous, depressing, and unnerving, and most of all. . . . . . .hurting my feelings. GOODBYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment