Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Call of the Wild!

Hey guys, guess which new club was just created in SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD? AN ANIMALS RIGHTS CLUB! HUZZAH! It's title is the Call of the Wild and in this club we have to find ways to rescue animals that are being tortured or killed around the world and we have to save them from getting hurt or dying. This is all about protecting animals and showing those stupid demon humans out there who kill them that if they don't stop, this club will come after them and kill them. And if they don't stop, they're one step away from being taken down to hell by Satin himself. 
Image result for emma watson gif
I'm sorry, but no I am not gonna to take that back. Those people who hurt animals deserve to be hurt and tortured the same way or even worse. Why would you ever ruin the life of something as pure as animal? These are the living beings that God made so man wouldn't be lonely when he was creating a world for man, these are the things that helped Adam and Eve survive. And now look what people are doing! I hope they die! Frick them! Okay, I'm getting a little overboard here. But anyway, all students are required to join this club no matter what. It's not even option. It's mandatory. And if you don't want to, well then you're a monster. That goes for YOU too, you vile student that never comments or says anything or follows!   
 Image result for emma watson gif

Yes, I'm glad you are into this, Hermione. We're all a team! We're all in this together! Also, thanks for talking to that not-me person over there who happens to be Matthew and telling him how important this whole cause is. Okay, first thing we are going to do today is heal these poor puppies that I rescued from one of those illegal dog fights. We also have a cow here named Mandy who I saved from her near-death in a farm, they were going to kill her but I managed to save her. Also this large flock of chickens, I saved the entire farm of them from being brutally massacred in a Perdue barn. I hope Perdue gets taken down and the people there get tortured and killed. AGAIN, I am not gonna take that back. So, meet the puppies! I named them Prilly, Middlemist, and Rutherford.  
Image result for puppy gif

That's Rutherford, oh would you look at that FACE?! AW MY GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!
Image result for puppy gif

And this is Prilly! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I'm crying, she's so cute.
Image result for puppy gif

And last but not least, Middlemist! YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop crying. (sniffle, sniffle) They're so cute. My heart is breaking. (Sob, sob). See how cruel humans can be? Imagine that. They were going to force these innocent creatures to fight each other to death. (Sobbing) I'm sorry, it's just so sad. Well, I can see you guys are petting them, since your hands are near them because those are NOT my hands and I hope I don't have to repeat that for you people to know. 
Image result for ariana grande laughing gif

Yes I know, AREN'T THEY CUTE?! THEY'RE SO CUTE! THEY'RE ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, okay, I gotta calm down. I'm okay. I'm fine. PIECE OF CAKE! 
Image result for camila cabello crying gif

It's okay, they're no longer in danger. They're right here with us, surrounded by our strong warm circle of love in our hearts. Okay, oh and by the way? That piece of cake thing was not a figure of speech, I really meant it. Get me a piece of cake and we can start healing the puppies' wounds. HURRY UP! THEY COULD OPEN UP AND GET WORSE! JESUS CHRIST!
Image result for piece of strawberry shortcake

(Loud, obnoxious munching) Okay, I'm ready. Get the tools out and start workin' em up.
Image result for millie bobby brown gif

Hello, Eleven. Of course you can help. 
Image result for wet napkin gif

Yes, that's right, Eleven. Just dab on some water on their wounds first, then inject some medicine. My own special type: Barpus. Remember it? Oh I bet you all do! It's disgusting! It can be used to drink and also to be injected into wounds. Go ahead and get it. 

Oh yeah, brings back so many memories. . .OKAY! Now get the vaccines! Okay, now quick, insert the Barpus into their wounds! It will destroy the bacteria that they accidentally got in there!
Image result for vaccine gif

Okay, good. Now insert ANOTHER medicine called Plishee. This will make the blood clot. 

Image result for bandaid gif







Now quickly patch it up with a big cotton pad, stick on five bandages, pat on another big cotton pad, and stick on three big thick bandages. Quick! Do it to each puppy!
Related image

What? What is it? Did you guys fail? Or did you achieve the operation?
 Image result for camila cabello gif

You DID it?! That's amazing! Oh thanks so much! You guys actually care! Thank you so much for saving Middlemist, Prilly, and Rutherford. Now I will introduce them to the other pets and they can live happy lives with them, free to run in the wild and all that great stuff! Also, no need to help Mandy or the chickens. They're okay, including their health. They're actually running in the meadows right now, eating flowers under the blue heavenly sky! Yeah they're so happy!
Image result for emma swan gif

I know, it's awesome that we saved them, right? I'm so happy for them.
Image result for hook ouat gif

I know, our surgery was so fast it didn't hurt them at all. Well guys, thank you so much for sticking around! You can reward yourselves by getting lunch! Since it is lunch time, GO! EAT! And I'm coming along with you. Right after I drop the new pets at the Pet Palace. Toodles!   

No comments:

Post a Comment