Friday, October 31, 2014

I'm back!


I'm back guys! It's me again, I bet you missed me. But the reason why I left might be a little harsh on you, and here it is. I went to Universal without you for three days, oh, don't cry, please. The only reason why I did that was because I knew if I would tell you, you all would topple on me and I wouldn't be able to have a nice time because all of you would want to ride different rides and couldn't make up your mind. And plus, the next reason why is because I needed some time for myself to be alone, and to rest. Haven't I been teaching you guys a lot throughout the past few months, a teacher's got to have a break sometimes. Now, since I'm back from my vacation and finished with my explanation, we're going to start a lesson.

Flying class


Okay, our newest class called Flying Class! It's about how to learn to fly, can you, no, that's why your here to know how. The first, most famous position of flying is the Peter Pan style. This is how it looks, a diagram.
Now, this may be the most famous one, but that doesn't mean it's more famous than this one. This one is called the Pliee, and it's pronounced P-L-E-E.
With a spanish accent Lee! We're going to try this one, it's one of the hardest positions in the world of flying. And pretty hard to keep yourself in that position and in the air while your doing it, this is the way you do it. Legs and arms straight, stomach in, and chin up, then you take a clean jump into the air off a cliff, and fly neatly and clearly through the sky. This position also is very slow, peaceful, and is recommended to be this way. Here's a diagram of it.   
So right now, we might be starting to take our first flight. But wait, don't worry, you don't have to do the Pliee or something, we should just try out on the cliff, and see if you are capable of flying or not.
Throughout this class we'll study techniques to go along with it. Everybody in line! Jack Frost, you go first, 1, 2, 3, GOOOO! WAM! I pushed him off the cliff, oh look, he's flying! Look everyone, look! 
So I can see Jack Frost is capable of flying, he's a bird swarming in the air gracefully and beautifully.
Next Thor! 
No using helping objects Thor, it's against the rules of flying. Give me that hammer, we need to see if your capable of flying or not.
Other students, show me what you got!  
Guys, guys, we completely forgot about Halloween and Trick Or Treating! Come on, put on your costumes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment