Saturday, October 11, 2014

Seems like no more are coming. . . . .

Today is a weird day, no one is arriving. So instead of waiting for a person to sign in, I'm going to make a machine student. First we go to the lab, here it is, explore, but don't touch anything.
Alright, here is the place. Be careful with that electricity, you don't want to find yourself in an electrical situation, believe me. Now, the student is going to be made in a special part of the lab, I have a helper named Ben.
BEN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING DRINKING THAT POTION, IT'S EXPLOSIVE! Alright, I'm too late, students, hide in the drawer so you don't get affected. KAPLAMMO! Is it, is it over? Ben, are you alright? Oh no, there's smoke coming out of your ears and mouth, next time, you better be careful with what you do and drink here, alright, ALRIGHT? I am very grateful that you said yes, now, let's make the student. 
Gender:
Female
Descriptions:
Blonde hair
Pail skin
Big lips
Blue-grey eyes
Alright, I've written the descriptions, now I need to announce her name, her name is going to be. . . . SUE STORM!
Oh no! One of our students named Reed Richards has instantly fallen in love with her, this is a big mistake, he cannot do this, he cannot, cannot, and will never be able to! Reed, I--- KISS! SMOOCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment