Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Music class

Hey guys! I told you I would return in a jiffy, in five minutes or so. Okay, okay, I admit it, I left for 2 whole months, but hey, you guys wanted a break, right? Now we are back, just like you wanted! Today we are going to have a special class, it isn't like any normal classes we have, it is a music class, and in it each student will pick a instrument to play, and they have to practice on that instrument every single day for 3 hours. HAR! HAR! HAR! I'm just kidding, you'll have to practice 1 hour, maybe 2, because when you come back for the Christmas concert and you nail it, I'm so gonna send you to the principal's office for not practicing. Here are the instruments we have: Trumpet, violin, piano, guitar, clarinet, bag pipe, cello, flute, bass, viola, tuba, and the French horn. Alright, now pick, Loki, you first. OH MY SWEETENED PIE BITS! I forgot to tell you something guys, there are 6 new students that just arrived from the airport, the first one's name is Aang, he is a airbender. The next one's name is Nancy, she is a creature. The next one's name is Zuko, he is a firebender. The next one's name is Katara, she is a waterbender. The next---sorry if I'm annoying you guys, but the next one's name is Sokka, he is also a waterbender and he is also Katara's older brother. Yet we have 1 more left, who's name is Princess, she is a, I kinda forgot. Anyway, Aang is the last airbender, and he is also the "Avatar". Now let's finish, Loki, you pick the instrument.
  So you say you want to play the violin? That's alright I suppose, I used to play it when I was 8, what am I saying, I still play it now, anyway, alright, pick up any violin you see. SLAP! PUNCH! Sorry about all this violence of myself punching and slapping myself, it's just that I keep saying stupid things. I'll pick a violin your size Loki, hmm, let me see, aha! Here is one, have it, it is brand new and it is exactly your size, enjoy! Now, who next? As I live and breath Jane Foster, I'll always know you'll be the next one to pick after Loki Odinson, now do it like you wanted.
I knew it, you want to play the flute. Here, have this perfect quality one, it is terrific plus it is your size, have a good time with it! Now, who else? You Hermione, seriously, honestly? Okay, if you wanna be next, we'll be glad to help. Which one, tell me, which one?
Aw, your too shy to say it just because Ron is watching, poor little thing, she doesn't know her past or future. Whether Ron will like her or not, he doesn't anyway, sorry about that, but he doesn't, now, I can tell what is inside of you because I am Professor X's daughter, you want to play the cello, I wonder what sounds will come outta that thing when you play it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment