Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Class time!

\
Okay class, I hope you'll arrive here soon because. . . . .
AAAA! MAN MAKING FIRE! 
Ugh, is this a brother of Sue's or something, I think it is.
So, everyone, in their seats, except for you Johnny because you are not a student, you just randomly popped in.  
Jane, you don't judge me, you know what you did today and we're definitely not speaking about it here, where everyone can hear us, and no, Johnny is not a student. 
Whoa, Hermione! Did you take a dip in the pool or something? I guess so. By the way, what would you do if you were getting tickled?

Well I can see Thor's imitation of his reaction would be that he wouldn't want to be tickled, of course no one wants to, but do they? 
Ooh, love in the air. 
RON! STOP PICKING ON HERMIONE AND EMBARRASSING HER IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS, OR SHE'LL DO THAT TO YOU TOO FOR REVENGE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment