Sunday, October 12, 2014

Growing smarter and smarter. . . . .

Oh sweet puppy biscuits! Sue has been growing smarter and smarter every single day, she already knows Taekwondo and every time Reed tries to get close to her she kicks him. She also knows how to speak, but sadly, it's only a couple of words, she can say "Tarts!" Or she can say "HELP ME!" And she can also say a short sentence like "I hate Reed Richards." She has been lately going crazy about the injections because the pain was strong, so I tried to explain to her that they were good for her, but she thought they were no good for her. We both think differently, very differently. Ooh! The potion is almost over, we only have to wait 17 more minutes and that'll be it.
   Loki, what are you doing here, and why in Grimm's name are you crying? Is this a thing of your's, crying? Alright, alright, I made a special little tea party just for you and me so we can have a little conversation about why you keep ending up crying or screaming or running off without warnings of what could be out there. Look Loki, I'm very worried about you, I don't know if something is going on here like if your sick or your being bullied by others, whats going on? You can't always tell me, I'm your secret bag.
 We're not talking about power Loki, we're talking about the fact that you keep ending up crying or screaming or running off, get that, running off! Now come on, you know you can spit it out, it's not that hard, it's actually very easy. If you want, I'll tell you what happens when others don't reveal secrets to me, I start getting anxious and worried and nervous about those people they could easily be thinking about something that I wouldn't want them to. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LOKI HAS A SECRET THAT HE ISN'T TELLING MEEEEE!
ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'M LIKE IN MY--- COUGH COUGH! Your so going to detention young man, you don't even know what love is and your already starting to get an interest into it, I'm so creeped out! NOW, INTO DETENTION!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment