Saturday, October 11, 2014

Resting. . . . .




Snore, snore, snore, BLAAH! Ugh, disgusting, oops, sorry about that, I was just sleeping and my snooze clock woke me up. OH MY GOD, LOKI CAME BACK AND, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH HIM! HE'S THROWING AROUND JANE!


AH! DARK ELVES, SHOOT EM OUT OF HERE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! You better tell me what's going on Loki, first of all, why are you throwing Jane to the ground as if she was mistreating you?! Hu!?


No it's not madness Loki, it's rudeness!
And you Jane, since Loki is not answering, then you explain what happened here. If not, detention, only Loki, but you Jane will have to sweep the floors!
I said so, if no explanations, detention for both of you, except that they are different, because the main girl of this school never ever get's tickled! 
WHAT DID YOU SAY BACK THERE YOUNG MAN? NO BAD LANGUAGE ALOUD IN THIS SCHOOL! 
NOT IN A MILLION YEARS LOKI ODINSON! Now, like I said, explanations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment