Saturday, November 1, 2014

Good morning?


Hi guys, bet you guessed we went trick or treating without ya hu? Well no, we didn't, because probably you went on your own, but we went altogether. The costumes the students picked for themselves were fabulous, first, Elsa was the Snow Queen, hah! Coincidence! Jack Frost was a mummy, Anna was a fairy princess, Thor was a ghost, Hermione was a pirate, Jane was a goblin, and, okay, you get it, because there's so many students in SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD that I couldn't possibly tell you all of their costumes, by the time I would be done, you would be asleep.  Zzzzzzz, haha, just kidding, but that's true. Now, since we didn't have a lot of time to finish our flying class yesterday because of Halloween, I want to continue it today. And also, I have an announcement to make. Jack Frost says his cousin is coming over to see him, guess who he is, guess, guess!


                                             
HAHAA! Harry thinks, thinks that this class is disgusting and, and, HAAHA! Hermione hits him, hits him on the HAHead with the newspaper, HAHAA! 
Okay, I can see no one knows, here he comes! 
It's Peter Pan, and someone else that Rose wants to introduce to everyone. Rose, come over here with her. 
Rose, who's that your smiling to? Never mind, look, that's the person. I think I know who she is, she's Melody. Right after this, we start class. 
I can see she likes to swim, so, tell us about your life Melody. How is it? The students want to know. 
Oh so I see, you want to be a mermaid, well I find that funny too, HAH! 
Now, about flying. Here's the third position that we use. 
It's called the Scorch. You pronounce it (S-K-O-R-C-H.)
The way you do it starts off like this, you spread your legs apart from each other, chin down, stomach in, arms straight, then this time it's different. When you take a jump off the cliff, you don't do it cleanly without touching anything, you kick off yourself into the air with your feet. You give a little kick on the cliff right as your body leaves it, so then that kick you gave it will make you go faster. The reason why we use this kick here is because when you do the Scorch without the kick, it'll go slower and you'll not go quiet that high anymore, but if you add the kick, you'll go charging off even though it was one tiny kick. See how it works, it's a whole system of flying.

Now, the fourth position is called the Releve. You pronounce it (R-E-L-E-E-V-E), and here's the diagram for it. 
Legs together, arms spread out wide, stomach out, chin straight, tipsy toes, and a giraffe neck. AHA! Got ya, this time there's more to deal with when it comes to the position your arms, legs, stomach, chin and the rest of your parts have to be in. Next, it's even more work, because you have to run as fast as you can, then very cleanly, jump into the air and AT THE SAME TIME change into the right position, and everything has to be the way it was in the diagram. Now that's what I call a very hard position of flying, but no more harder than the Pliee. 

Now, this position is going to be everyone's favorite, I can tell. Because it's so easy, you have nothing to do in it, nothing at all. So it's not counted as a position, I just like to call it that. It's called the Wendiyo, pronounced (W-E-N-D-I-O), you can go rushing off into the air, swirl, twirl, whirl, do anything you want, anything, this is why it's not counted as a position. But remember this, you do this at your own risk, no one is there to help you when you do this. Because the Wendiyo is very, very dangerous to do, if you go flying off just like that, and you burst into an airplane or something, you'll die because you weren't watching where you were going. So remember that, I'm the teacher here so I don't recommend for you students to do that, it's off limits and it's in the Rule Book I keep in my little workshop. Sometimes I put it in the furnace room. Now I want someone to demonstrate the Peter Pan style. 
No no and no Hermione, no using wand magic just to make Ron fly. That's cheating, come on, you never cheat. Next student to demonstrate! 
Good job Peter, that's great, but that's also kind of cheating? Because you know how to do it, I've seen you do it hundreds of times because you yourself made it up. But still, good job, work on it! 
Melody, it's your turn. 
What's wrong Melody, why are you crying? Did somebody offend you? 
I think someone did, we need to find that person, now, send a search party students, I SAID NOW! 



No comments:

Post a Comment