Wednesday, October 22, 2014

GUYS!


EVERYBODY'S GONNA HAVE FUN TONIGHT! AT, AT, WHERE? PROM, YOW! Heh, so guys, guess what? PROM IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN MAYBE A FEW MINUTES. Put on your dresses, put on your shoes, we're going to dance with the looes! Okay, that's the truth, I've got my dress ready. Oh, oh, everyone, into the ballroom, here starts the music. Dun, dun, dun, dun, dun deen dun deen. Dee-dee-da-doo-dee-bee-ba-shoo, okay you get it, NOW LET'S START DANCING, SHARPISH THE DJ! Students! Come out and start dancing with each other, I mean, whoever asked you out.
Ooh, look at the girls coming down the stairs.

Oh look, Kiki is shy. And Bucky is looking at her. 

Well, well, well. Elsa is quiet sophisticated on her dress for prom, I love it, it's looks exactly like her Coronation Dress, or is it? Oh, oh, and here come the others. 

Hey Rogue, you look great in that black dress of yours, and you painted a streak of white on your hair, fascinating! By the way, are you calling Wolverine, because he's coming soon. Come on guys, finish up your Cinderella story, let's start dancing, look, even Winona is dancing already, by herself. 
Elsa, how about you add some snow to make it even better, huh? 

Now that's what I'm talking about, a little snow won't hurt anyone! 
Let's start dancing, in 1, 2, 3, NOW!
Whoa, well your tense Elsa! 


Oh look, look, it's, it's, Jane coming down the steps. 
Oh my gosh, that outfit is BOOYAH! 
Oooooooh, someone's looking. 
I really do know how sad Loki feels that he couldn't dance with her, I feel so bad for him. I hope he feels better later. 
This is not the end. . . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment