Saturday, October 11, 2014

Conversation

Please go guys, I need to have a talk with Loki. SLAM! Alright, I closed the door, now, Loki, why don't you want to get tickled?


So I see, your speechless and you can't say a word because you are so tired of being tickled, and oh! I can see tears, please Loki, explain to me why you don't like to get tickled, please!







OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE, WHAT DO YOU THINK?! I'VE BEEN TICKLED BEFORE SO THAT MEANS THAT I EXPERIENCED IT!
Oh my gosh, Loki! Why is your foot so bloody?
Because Jane used the forbidden tool? OH MY GOSH, WHY DID SHE DO THAT, WHY?!


Uh, not again. Please don't be speechless Loki, please. You need to tell me why she used it, YOU NEED TO TELL ME! I'm sorry if I raised my voice, I really--- 
Alright, I need to tell you something very important about the---RUN! RUN! LOKI! DON'T JUST RUN AWAY FROM ME LIKE THAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment