Sunday, October 12, 2014

More and more students




More and more students are arriving to this school every day, I just found some waiting for me to come there and meet them. They say that they come from a land far far away, and their names are Elsa, Anna, and Rose. I can see they are pretty glad to be a student in this school, I can actually see their big smiles on their faces. And plus, I want you and them to meet this boy I hired to be another assistant, he calls himself Jack Frost.

Calm down Elsa, he's just a boy I hired, for something. Anyway, the two others, won't you say your names too?

And where do you think your going Rose Dewitt Bukator? 
Whoa, Anna your hyper active, did you drink too much soda or something, never mind that, let's get to know the other students. 


No comments:

Post a Comment