Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Out of the snow!



Guys, in, in! It's starting to get too cold out here, you'll get Goosebumps. So, I have a surprise for you, a few days ahead of us, we're having our first. . . . .PROM! CAN'T YOU BELIEVE IT? Oh my god, I'm so happy. I have some dresses ready for you guys, right here. Anna, what are you doing in the bed again?
              Your planning to wear that dress? Oh, I thought you were going to wear something a bit more fancy, Elsa. Anyway, your so excited that you just threw your tiara out of the window, here's a picture of what I had in mind, probably you guys are going to be jealous. 
So, you guys like it? I think it would go great on me, because if it won't, I just won't wear anything to the prom. So guys, I took a picture of this model and I want to show it to you, which of you think it's good to wear for prom, if it is, will you wear it? 
Oh come on Jane, that's a perfect dress, I'd thought one of you girls would like it! 
Oh don't worry Luna, there will be pudding, more than you imagine! There will be so much food by the time it's over your going to be flat on the floor.

Luna, don't just prance away like that, I didn't mean to offend you, never mind that, if she'll be getting offended easily that is her problem, not mine, but her's.
Oh look, Harry and Hermione are already practicing their dance moves for prom. 
Does anyone else want to?

What's the matter Winona, are you tired again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment