Saturday, October 11, 2014

Waiting. . . . .

Students, something very special is arriving here at October 17.
No you didn't Loki, we've only been waiting for 1 month! Alright, now I admit that that is too long, but we have to wait, it isn't my fault! 
How did you suddenly get your hair so neat and your clothes? GIVE ME A BREAK, LOKI! GIVE ME A BREAK, NO ONE SAID THIS WOULD EVER BE EASY MY LOVE! Come along and sing along, you belong to me now, your all mine now! I can do whatever I want with you and you can't stop it, once more, come along and sing along! That song is just something I made up, doesn't mean it's true Loki. I really don't like you, that short black hair of yours makes you look ugly, plus your wrinkles on the head and that face of yours, but really, your kinda cute. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHY DID I JUST SAAAAY THAAAAAAAAT?! IMPOOOOOOOOOOSIIIIIIIIIBLE! I CAAAAAN'T--- Alright, alright. Did I offend you Loki? Look, if I--- Dead pool? What the heck do you think your doing around a place like this, it's only for people like Loki, Jane, Kiki, Bucky, Natasha, Clint, my dear old assistant, and the dear old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment