Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Another moment of tickle time!

ALL STUDENTS, MAKE A LINE FOR TICKLING LOKI!!!! Alright, as always I'm going to demonstrate, here is the tool most likely to be used for tickling, the Marcipulous feather. It is extremely ticklish when used and feels like thousands of tiny eels electrifying your foot. But remember, the feeling isn't painful, it is ticklish, here is how we use it. SPRICK! CLOG! Aw, poor Loki, he can't get out of the tickling situation, his feet are stuck in a giant cement block and we tied down all his parts that he can defend himself with. Now all he is is a helpless, weak, delicate boy, OH! And extremely ticklish, poor kitty, he is crying.
Oh, so now you don't make a big fuss about tus tickling you, well that is weird, actually, not weird but awkward, very very VERY awkward! Loki, Loki Odinson, were you the one who was sending me all those letters and notes and messages to me about you not wanted to be the tickle one any more? Well t-that is pretty s-sad, I never knew s-someone would want to q-quit SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE COUGH COUGH! This subject is s-so sad that it g-gave me a c-cold, I'm c-coughing and s-sneezing, I feel l-left out, I feel l-lonely, RUN! RUN! SOB! SOB! SLAM! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment