Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween class



Everyone, quickly, into their seats, like always! Now, I announce, since Halloween's coming up, this class of SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD will be about it! And this test is going to be about feet, spells and potions, and many other things. The first thing I want to ask is, WHERE IS MY NEPHEW SESETH?








Oh, so you say he's not here? Well, maybe he couldn't make it. So, like I was saying, how would you react if a werewolf was heading towards you?
Girls please, that's not funny, I'm being serious here, now tell me, how would you react?

Oh come on, guys, please, Thor is doing very good. This is a great imitation of someone who would be frightened of a werewolf, laughing is not recommended, well, I'm going too far.  
Now, how do any of you know how to make a snowball?

That's a good snowball Jack, but no, no, don't you even dare throw that snowball at me! SMACK!
That's not funny Loki! That's so not funny, would you all stop laughing at me, okay, so I understand a little humor and amusement is all they need from me, humph, this class is to be continued now. . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment