Saturday, November 8, 2014

A lad me Jim, Jim me lad!

Mel-Melody, please co-come over he-here. Some-someone, we-well, I-I-I want to talk t-to yo-you. A-about J-Jim.
 Please don't cry, the fact that I murdered him was an accident, I beg you not to cry. When you cry, I cry too, because seeing my students cry depresses me.

 So I see you can't stand the pressure that he died, you can't even get angry. Anyway, we have a new student coming here, he's waiting at the airport. Don't freak out girls, but the student is Michael Jackson, I'm going to pick him up. You guys wait here and don't get into mischief, please, bye! SLAM! 



I'm back guys! I--- NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Thor SOB! SOB! Has a frozen heart, why aren't you sad, Hermione? You love him.

Oh Michael, stop that! Emma isn't interested in you. Here, have some popcorn.
Now guys, I need go. No getting into mischief, like I said. Especially you Loki, you've lately been stalking Erm and I don't like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment