Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'm lonely


I'm lonely, I shouldn't have screamed like that on my students, I wish I could find them right now and apologize to them. It's just, I got overblown with anger because I was scared they would marry each other and leave this school forever, I didn't mean to, I really didn't. Elsa? IS THAT REALLY YOU?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, YOUR BACK, YOUR BACK! Whoa, you really changed, did the others, where are they? Melody?
She changed too, she has magic now! 
Oh, oh, you guys are back, I'm so glad, oh Jane, your here too, I waited for this day!
Yeah I know, but I'M CRAZY HAPPY! I mean, yeah, that's totally what I'm feeling. 
And. . . .Oh, it's you Loki, why are you here? I thought you were embarrassed by the fact that you liked Jane, but whatever, I'M SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY!!!!!!! 
Why are you screaming Ron? 
Kiki, why are you always so moody? 
Bucky! 
Hermione? Harry? 
What happened to you? Whatever happened, go to the hospital, right away! By the way, there's something I need to speak about. I need to have a conversation with a few of the students, and those students are going to be Melody, Hermione, Harry, Kiki, and. . . . .Jane.  


And where do you think your going Jane? We're still having that talk. 
Ela, be careful, you could easily hit someone with your ice powers, Elsa, do you hear me? Elsa, wait, Elsa, WAIT! POW! 

ROSE! YOU HIT HER ELSA WITH YOUR MAGIC, I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL, NOW SHE HAS A FROZEN HEEAAARTT!!! HOSPITAL, HOSPITAL, HELP HEEEERR!




No comments:

Post a Comment