Saturday, November 1, 2014











Hi guys, what---Oh no, not these two again, they're infinite love birds, I hate that! Stop them, they can't be together or even look at each other, glimpse at each other, or even think about each other!





No, no, no, when I say I hate that about romances, I mean you too Hermione and Harry!
























Oh, so I see no one is obeying my rules, hu? Well then, you guys deserve to be sad for some moments, and get your head off Harry's shoulder Hermione.
Oh, so now your going to be crying, hu? Wait a minute, is that who I think it is? MELODY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING KISSING THAT WILD MAAANN!  So that was the guy who captured you hu? 
Wait a minute, so you say you ran away that time at night to see him, and then you came back and began crying because you thought he was dead?! You students are all traitors, ALL! GET OUT, NOW! AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FOOLISH, PESTY, INSANE, FOUL FACES AGAIN, LEAVE NOW, AN OUTRAGEOUS DISGRACE YOU ARE, LLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAVVVEEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment