Sunday, November 2, 2014

Natasha is endangered!

Hiya mates, what's been catching up to you lately? I heard--- POW! CACHING! TING! G-guys, did you h-hear that? OH NO, THIS IS STARTING AGAIN! CLINT IS CHASING NATASHA TO GIVE HER A BIG, JUICY, SLOPPY, WET, KISS THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET!!! STOP RIGHT THERE AND THEN YOUNG MAN, STALKING IS NOT ALOUD IN THIS SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, nobody move until I tell you to. On the count of three. 1. . .2. . .3. . .CRASH! NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO ESCAPE BY JUMPING OUT OF THE WINDOWS, AND I DIDN'T MEAN TO ESCAPE AT ALL!!! You all come back or I'll slap your butts and only give you broth and, um, er, ahem, without any bread, and also, I'll put you to bed without a good night kiss. I can see you don't want that to happen, hmm? THEN COME BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT! This is very serious, we need to help Natasha.
 Don't be frightened Natasha, we'll be right there for ya, and also we'll beat Clint up when he--- Whoa, he's way too big for me to beat, I'm about 4'8 or something and he's about what? 6'8?
E-Elsa? Why did you stand up for N-Natasha? You always had a grudge on her, the question is why you stood up for her and froze Clint.Elsa, what are you doing?
ELSAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
ELSA, IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW I'LL KILL YOU! Now I don't mean that literally BUT AS A FIGURE OF SPEECH, AND KILLING MEANS A PUNISHMENT, WHICH WILL BE SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE!!!!!!
No, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING THAT ICY STAIRCASE AGAIN!!!
STUDENTS, AFTER HER! Oh, so now you don't want to obey me, then your punishment will be HAVING ANOTHER FLIGHT CLASS!!
Guys, here is a video on my nook of her having fire powers, I wonder why it's that way, she should have ice powers. Wait a minute, maybe she was keeping it away from us all the time, she was keeping it INSIDE A LITTLE CAVE INSIDE OF HER AND NOT LETTING OUT JUST SO WE COULDN'T FIND OUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment