Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Test


BOO! Hey guys, bet you were missing me, huh? Well I went to the mountains, again. Here's a picture, but you can't see me because I was the one who was actually taking the picture. It's a pity you can't see me, but anyway, we're having a grand test before Thanksgiving, now that I'm back, I and the students can begin working on the feast. It's a tradition to do the sweet things before the day of Thanksgiving in SHOW YOUR FOOT TO THE WORLD.
Here's another one. 
In the first one, the reason why it seems like I'm in the sky is because I was standing on the cliff.
So, the test. STUDENTS! STUDENTS, OVER HERE! Okay, today we have a test, the first question is, what do you do if someone would come and start tickling your feet in public?

No comments:

Post a Comment