Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dancing class

Guys, the break is over! If you see a door that says Dancing, then open it and come inside. There you will meet me and we'll have a class of. . . .DANCING!! Aren't you excited? Because I am, you can only pick 1 partner, 2 partners, or 3 partners, no more. And you can even dance by yourself if you want to. Who's first? So I see it's you Erm, show me what ya got!
Well that dress if fancy, anyway, I see you brought a whole group to dance along with you, that's interesting. Whoever is next raise their hand! Since no one wants to, I'll pick, you go Elsa, yes, you! 


Wow, you are pretty tense. But I have to stay, that style is old fashioned, it really is, but never mind that, YOUR AWESOME! Who's--- Uh, not again, it's you Frosty. Why do you always have to be after Elsa, hmm? Why? Just, just, dance whatever moves you think you should and then get in the back of the line!

Uh, ew! What kinda dance is that, Frosty? Papaloocha or something, seriously, this guy makes me laugh!
Oh, so now you are dancing Hermione, pretty good position you are in.
Whoa Chris, your good. Anyway, who's that girl you are dancing with? You say her name is Stephanie? Well never mind her, your going through! Now. . . . LOKI GOES!!!! Co-o-ome on, you kno-o-ow you can do it, just come. 

We-well those are some wo-wonderful dance moves you got th-there. Well, you better practice a bit mo-more. Alright, I'm betting that Anna is next, yep! I was so right!
Ew! Gross! You are dancing with a man that is like 50 years older than you, Anna, oh, ew, so ew! But that dance move you are doing really does go with the beat. It seems like the rest of the students couldn't come, but anyway, class is over, recess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment