Sunday, August 16, 2015

Roboglinx Studies



 Roboglinx Studies! Listen everybody, I know you guys only heard a little bit about it, and that you also had it on your test. But you know, today is the day when you will learn all of it! Roboglinx is a kind of math that is weird, I do not really know how to explain. Here is a little sample I want all of you to complete.
So anyway, you work off a little with that. And now you basically know Roboglinx, but anyway, it is not THAT big and you don't necessarily have to know it to get on to the next university. Oh good morning, Landon, we were just getting ready to begin a new class!
Oops, sorry for interrupting you, I didn't know you were reading your book. But anyway, what are you reading?
Well, well, Romeo and Juliet, isn't it? 
Oh hello, Reggie! It is you! Say, you feel like you are in the mood for an apple today? No problem, you can have it.
 
Landon, do not start with Reggie, she is not interested in you and neither am I interested in being your priest at your wedding.
Reggie, please. I forbid it!
WENDY! Get out of this conversation and do not get mixed into it! You know Landon HATES you! And anyway, I never realized this before but you are like Gulliver compared to Reggie who is like a midget or something. Shoosh!  



 

      
  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment