Saturday, August 15, 2015

History Of Arts Class



       Hey guys, today we are having History Of Arts Class. We will each be reading a thick book about American History, plus a book concentrating on the Bible. And we will also be reading a book about Arts, and another about Arts of Self Defense. And not to forget, we are going to read Hatchet. So open up your books and start reading! Let me tell you, there are mini tests in those books that I want each of you to answer and write down. But you cannot do that without. . . . .A NOTEBOOK! Yes, that is right. I have given each of you a small notebook and a pencil to write down the answers from the tests. Later, at the end of the class, you will give me your book and notebook and I will write down your grading and percent. So let's begin!
What is that, Hermione? Is it the Bible? Oh yeah, it is.
And that must be the "Our American Heritage" book. Am I right, Erm?
Collins, what is wrong? Why are you laughing so much? Is it something I should know about?
Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart! What is going on here?!
Don't tell me, Constanze is in a love affair with you, Johannes? Anyway, let me show you guys the gradings and percents.
And---well---I'll show the rest of the students their gradings and percentages later.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment