Saturday, August 15, 2015

A new student!



 Hey guys! I cannot believe this, but a new student came! And today happens to be Mainer day in our school, so I think she will do perfectly to be the Mainer of our school! Here comes Wendy Darling!
\
WENDY! STOP ACTING THAT WAY! YOU NO YOU HAVE NO REASON TO DO THAT! THIS IS WHY NO ONE WANTS TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MEAN! And anyway, we chose a Mainer, and that's you.
I DON'T CARE! YOU DESERVE TO BE WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE!
Hey, wait a minute, is that my nephew Landon?
FOR GOD SAKE! WEEENDY! YOU SCARED THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF LANDON! Landon, are you alright? Did she scare you? 
Oh you poor thing, I won't let that happen to you ever again. Hermione, Harry. Ron, take Landon to his room, while I teach Wendy a lesson for hurting poor Landon's feelings and trying to attract him.


   



  
  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment