Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Reader's Digest



 This is a class where we will be reading novels, books, plays, and stories. Then you guys will give them in and tell me what you have learned from them and what is their plot. You each have about four days to finish your book I handled to you.
Collins, you know that four days is enough for you to finish a novel. Especially you! Because I've seen the way you can finish a comic book about Magix in three hours. This is basically the same thing. So anyway, beginning with Collins. You will read Hatchet.


Constanze will read All Creatures Great And Small.
Oh please! What is wrong with my class?
So anyway, like I was saying. Wizardology for Hermione, her favorite.  

HERMIONE! LISTEN YOU GUYS, YOU READ THESE BOOKS IN FOUR DAYS EXACTLY! BEGINNING NOW! END OF THE CONVERSATION! AND THAT'S FINAL! HAH! 










 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment